Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV,must be banned from having serious sport

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I sympathise with those watching on ITV HD...it was bad enough on ITV 1 when adverts filled the total time between anthems and kick-off.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I sympathise with those watching on ITV HD...it was bad enough on ITV 1 when adverts filled the total time between anthems and kick-off.

Meaning that they didn't have time to list the teams - which was pretty poor.

And shocking missing that booking today.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I watched the STVHD version which is still testing on satellite as it transmits at 1920 x 1080i instead of ITV1HD which like BBCHD is 1440 x 1080i and thought some jock clown had pressed the wrong button until I found out later it was a balls up by ITV. Probably the same guy who didn't overide the automatic ad break in the Liverpool v Everton cup game when they were in extra time.:lol:

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Read earlier that they upset Nike during this years CL final as they cut the first showing of their new advert as they mis-timed the adverts!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Attachments

• grade.gif
    grade.gif
    167.5 KB · Views: 194

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Schoolboy Joseph Shields" as per the NOTW, needs to seriously man up. Sobbing because he missed a goal, FFS. I bet he gets all the wedgies and bog washes at school.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"Schoolboy Joseph Shields" as per the NOTW, needs to seriously man up. Sobbing because he missed a goal, FFS. I bet he gets all the wedgies and bog washes at school.

probably a Stockport County fan as well :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here