Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iTunes 7.0

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Wozza said:
Worth pointing out that you don't have to drag artwork manually now. Select the option from the Advanced menu and it downloads artwork for all (well, most of) your collection automatically.

:thumbsup:

Actually, that's BRILLIANT. It's even just downloaded the cover of the Falmer single for me :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My son went and upgraded our our iTunes and now the music store isn't working.

I get an

"iTunes could not connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again"

message when I click the iTunes Store link.

When I run the diagnostics in itunes it picks up my net connection and says that is fine. But we haven't been able to connect to the store for days.

Is it down for everyone or has my son broken it?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Other people have certainly been complaining about this on one of the iTunes forums. So I don't think it's him what done it.

Gah.

I guess there is no easy fix either? I have read on iTunes forums in the past but they are full of people who speak in technogeek and I no understand.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
that happened to mine when i updated to 6.x fixed itself in a couple of weeks but i'm not upgrading again just in case. Apple said it was something to do with my wireless but think that was just a line they sold me

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Ack. I can't live without it for a couple of weeks!

This is the first time something has gone pear shaped with any upgrade.

Can I revert back to the previous version somehow?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
iTunes 7.01 is now available so maybe if you download that version it may solve your problems for you.

bobbyzam

Jul 5, 2006
London
i upgraded to the new Itunes and about a week later I loaded it up and all my tracks had disapeared. It worked fine for a week and now everything is gone. Anyone know what might have happened?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We've got iTunes 7.0.1.8

When I click the check updates thing it tells me it cannot connect as well. :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Starry said:
We've got iTunes 7.0.1.8

When I click the check updates thing it tells me it cannot connect as well. :angry:

I spoke to Apple about a different problem and was told that there are glitches thet they are "looking into". The only solution was to wait until the next upgrade. Seems that there ae quite a few glitches

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Icy Gull said:
I spoke to Apple about a different problem and was told that there are glitches thet they are "looking into". The only solution was to wait until the next upgrade. Seems that there ae quite a few glitches

Thanks.

I guess I will sit it out and live without my new songs and podcasts for the weekend :)

1066gull

I downloaded the 7.0 6 days ago and already it comes up with 7.1:angry: :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here