Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's the little things that annoy you the most.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For me, for starters, it's people, well blokes, who constantly walk around with their blue-tooth thingy still round their ear.

I play 5 a side & have done for years, every game they kick off first & we defend the same goal.
Last week it all got changed around & I couldn't cope, insisting we changed ends & they kicked off.

Remember it has to be little & in an ideal world irrelevant.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
For me, for starters, it's people, well blokes, who constantly walk around with their blue-tooth thingy still round their ear.

Makes the wearer feel special, like he's a security guard or something.

I think it does make him look 'Special'???

scooter1

How soon is now?
Mens sandals, not the leather slip on variety(Beirkenstock et al) but those made by the likes of Nike and Merrell, marketed as trainers for the open toed. Now i'm sure they're very comfortable and I know loads of people that wear them, but they just give me a sudden urge to TREAD ON THEIR f***ing TOES!!!!!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
That couple who appear just before Coronation Street advertising cream eggs - the same f***ing rank puns every advert - but I dont let it get to me:angel:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Geordie woman on the Picture Loans advert.

Accidently opening a crisp packet from the wrong end.

people who drive really slowly behind you in a car park hoping to take your spot.

i ALWAYS take the long way round and then fanny about in my car for ages before i leave, SPECIFICALLY to annoy them.

or is that just an Aussie thing?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I was in a supermarket the other day trying to get some bananas. There was some old dear in front of me who was going over every bunch and feeling them taking one at a time from a bunch that she liked. Bit annoying but then I thought how selfish of me. Poor old dear probably has to watch every penny so doesn't want to waste money of a bad banana. It might seem trivial but I was actually annoyed at myself.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I had one worse than that bhaexpress, I was waiting to get at the apples, the bloke in front of me was picking them up then chucking them back if he didn't like the look of them. I challenged him and asked if he really had to do that, his response was that it was not his problem, to which I replied that indeed it wasn't but was for those who came along later and bought bruised fruit....twattwattwat!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I had one worse than that bhaexpress, I was waiting to get at the apples, the bloke in front of me was picking them up then chucking them back if he didn't like the look of them. I challenged him and asked if he really had to do that, his response was that it was not his problem, to which I replied that indeed it wasn't but was for those who came along later and bought bruised fruit....twattwattwat!

The old woman I could understand but it was a bit annoying. Your bloke sounds like a complete tosser though. Hope he eats a worm.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you see someone wearing socks & sandals.....SHOUT one thing........TWATHEAD !!!!!

Now I agree 100%, however, recently I was trying on a pair of Merrel sandles, and I had socks on as I was wearing shoes. So I kept them on as a courtesy as I tried on the sandles, boy oh boy, was they comfy or what? I can understand why people do it.

But I agree, and I wouldn Never do it myself, ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here