Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's the Brighton zombie walk

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Fair enough. Perhaps I was being unfair describing it as a "youth" thing!

It just seems that all things zombie are very much en vogue right now whereas 15-20 years ago it was very much a niche thing to be into the undead. I've got no problem with it though. It's just interesting to see what was once a B movie staple come into the mainstream as it has

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I remember what a total monstrosity Churchill Square was. Vast concrete sprawl, empty underground spaces, dark, sinister car parks and hideous Sixties architecture.

God it was grim. The upper level was desolate, windswept with that grotesque random Aztec monstrosity of a statue in the middle. And the lower level was near-derelict with the toilets particularly seedy. Used to hate having to take me kids there.

The North Laine was equally seedy but NICE seedy. Proper independent shops in those days, run by eccentrics who had never heard of the term 'business plan'.

Jan 30, 2008
God it was grim. The upper level was desolate, windswept with that grotesque random Aztec monstrosity of a statue in the middle. And the lower level was near-derelict with the toilets particularly seedy. Used to hate having to take me kids there.

The North Laine was equally seedy but NICE seedy. Proper independent shops in those days, run by eccentrics who had never heard of the term 'business plan'.
yeah but this piss heads who congregated there were a laugh!

Jan 30, 2008
Yup, he was one of the leading multi-talented all-round head-mental entertainers of his day.
remember being in a shop and looking out at that group of piss heads only to see the only women among them have an argument with the group which resulted in her walking into a bench and going right over the back of it right off her trolley :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here