Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's the Brighton zombie walk

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
It starts at victoria gardens near royal pavilion at 3pm and is routed up to queens road and back down to the seafront. It used to start at the station but it's got so popular last few years and so many people walking it it was chaos last year so they're starting it elsewhere

D

Deleted User X18H

What is this actually for? Anything charitable?

Yeah what is the purpose of it? Apart from a load of people clogging up the town centre so again us locals who just want to get on with everyday things are inhibited from doing so. Why can't Brighton be just a town to live in every other weekend instead of all this oh so necessary alternative entertainment.

D

Deleted User X18H

What's wrong with a bit of fun? Brighton would be crap without this sort of thing. Could always have a latte in the Lanes or or or... er...

No it wouldn't it would just be a nice place to live, like it has been for hundreds of years.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nice place to live or great place with something for everyone?

I don't know how you suggest the town copes without attracting people in. Small businesses struggle along as it is.

Have you forgotten what Brighton was like in the 80s and early 90s? It was grim, grim, grim.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
It's not charitable, it started up as an Internet thing on halloween with only a few people doing it about 5 -6 years ago and has grown. It's a bit of fun that is but once a year miserable feckers. :)

D

Deleted User X18H

Nice place to live or great place with something for everyone?

I don't know how you suggest the town copes without attracting people in. Small businesses struggle along as it is.

Have you forgotten what Brighton was like in the 80s and early 90s? It was grim, grim, grim.
No it wasn't it was an affordable seaside town . Where the costs incurred from living in the town were proportional to salaries in the town. A place where families had lived for many years and were proud of the towns heritage. Not like know. Many of my generation have made thousands from Brightons sudden increase in popularity but I'd rather we had some of the old Brighton and Hove still visible and not just a place for people to decamp to and in some cases push out familes who have lived here for generations. Sorry the Brightonian is becoming a rare commodity in town these days . But do have fun of you go along.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yeah what is the purpose of it? Apart from a load of people clogging up the town centre so again us locals who just want to get on with everyday things are inhibited from doing so. Why can't Brighton be just a town to live in every other weekend instead of all this oh so necessary alternative entertainment.

What are these oh so necessary everyday things you do in the centre of town?

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
The zombie walk is the item that kept being shown on the big screens at half time at the Amex in Aug/Sept and people on here moaned 'what's all that about then?'

My daughter was in it so we liked to see the clip!

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
What are these zombies marching for? are they supporting the group who are squatting outside St Pauls. I have to agree we have enough delays to our journeys through the centre of Brighton and Hove, suggest they be diverted to the Wild Park or Racecourse area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here