Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's that time of year... (SODDING TRICK OR TREAT)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
...when all the horrible little brats in the neighbourhood dress up in black, make a horrible racket, and beg for treats. No, it's the re-formation of the junior fan club of The Cure, it's...

f***ing HALLOWE'EN :angry:

This horrible recent Americanisation of an utterly pointless day really gets on my tits - and believe me, my tits are quite large. 'Trick or Treat, Mister' comes the high-pitched squeal from the nasty little bastards who unwelcomely come knocking on my door for the 53rd time this evening. Aaaarrrggghhh! Why is it these glorified beggars are allowed to knock on your door, demand a 'treat', and failing that insist on giving you a 'trick'? Talk about teaching them young about extortion and racketeering.

It should be, you give them a 'treat' or a 'trick'. And I for one will be lining up my own trick. I have one of those SuperSoaker™ bazooka things, and I am going to fill it with petrol. You can guess the rest. If Mummy, Daddy or Cressida the Social Worker happens to be with them, and they are smoking a fag - well, c'est la vie.

Know what I mean?

Last edited:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Re: It's that time of year...

The Large One said:

I for one will be lining up my own trick. I have one of those SuperSoaker� bazooka things, and I am going to fill it with petrol. You can guess the rest. If Mummy, Daddy or Cressida the Social Worker happens to be with them, and they are smoking a fag - well, c'est la vie.

Even if they are DEPRESSED? :ohmy:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just put a sign on the door saying NO f***ing TRICK OR TREATS and they won't bother you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Grumpy Arse Bastard :lolol:

Although...

I agree with the Americanisation but kids have been trick or treating for years over here. Nothing wrong with that.

Its those f***ing chavvy teenagers that should know better.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be closely followed by that other American import, houses done up like Santa's grotto with lights , Father Christmas, reindeer and sledges on the roof :rolleyes:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
The Large One said:
How long before some dickhead imports Thanksgiving Day over here?

:lolol: :lolol:

It used to be a RIGHT PAIN IN THE ARSE when I had my own house. Would just spend the whole night not answering the door.

As this will be my first hallowe'en in a block of flats, I wonder if I'll have to take the entryphone off the hook?

Hallowe'en's been celebrated in this country for YEARS. I remember going trick or treating when we were about 12 (a good 17 years ago). It's hardly a new thing.

Personally I don't see the harm in it, but then maybe that's because I'm not a miserable fuddy duddy old FUCKER. :jester:

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
...when all the horrible little brats in the neighbourhood dress up in black, make a horrible racket, and beg for treats. No, it's the re-formation of the junior fan club of The Cure, it's...

f***ing HALLOWE'EN :angry:

This horrible recent Americanisation of an utterly pointless day really gets on my tits - and believe me, my tits are quite large. 'Trick or Treat, Mister' comes the high-pitched squeal from the nasty little bastards who unwelcomely come knocking on my door for the 53rd time this evening. Aaaarrrggghhh! Why is it these glorified beggars are allowed to knock on your door, demand a 'treat', and failing that insist on giving you a 'trick'? Talk about teaching them young about extortion and racketeering.

It should be, you give them a 'treat' or a 'trick'. And I for one will be lining up my own trick. I have one of those SuperSoaker™ bazooka things, and I am going to fill it with petrol. You can guess the rest. If Mummy, Daddy or Cressida the Social Worker happens to be with them, and they are smoking a fag - well, c'est la vie.

Know what I mean?

Rather than petrol in the SuperSoaker™, may I suggest using water but finishing off the treat with one of those stun guns that fires the cable with the high voltage in it. Fire it into the water and all the little buggers that are soaked will not be trick or treating again that night....

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Safeway said:
Personally I don't see the harm in it, but then maybe that's because I'm not a miserable fuddy duddy old FUCKER. :jester:

But just wait till you pass puberty and you'll come face to face with this and you'll get a hell of a shock I can tell you.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I'm going to dress up as Gary Glitter. Won't scare the kids but the it will scare the shit out of the parents.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Re: Re: It's that time of year... (SODDING TRICK OR TREAT)

Uncle Buck said:
Rather than petrol in the SuperSoaker™, may I suggest using water but finishing off the treat with one of those stun guns that fires the cable with the high voltage in it. Fire it into the water and all the little buggers that are soaked will not be trick or treating again that night....
Ooooh. Tempting.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
MIserable bastards. Theres always SOMEONE moaning isn't there. "Christmas is crap blah blah, bonfire night what a con whinge bitch". If some of you had your way, it'd be Monday morning ALL YEAR ROUND.

(by the way, how do you get that little 'tm' trademark sign ? I want to USE that, I do).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: It's that time of year... (SODDING TRICK OR TREAT)

Uncle Buck said:
I wonder if you put sugar in with the water then used the stun gun, would the kids get caramelised? [/QUOTE

Well it would give their parents a good reason to say how sweet they looked.]

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Easy 10 said:
MIserable bastards. Theres always SOMEONE moaning isn't there. "Christmas is crap blah blah, bonfire night what a con whinge bitch". If some of you had your way, it'd be Monday morning ALL YEAR ROUND.

(by the way, how do you get that little 'tm' trademark sign ? I want to USE that, I do).
I like Christmas. I hate Hallowe'en. Without wishing to sound like algie or Chicken Run, 'what's in it for me?' I'll tell you what's going to happen. I'm going to send all the little gits from my area round to your house. Then you can trick or treat their arse to your heart's content.

I get the ™ sign by pressing, <option><shift><2> together. But if you've got a PC, I guess you have to find out the ASCII number then press <alt>, then the ASCII number, then let go of the <alt> key.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Large One said:
I'm going to send all the little gits from my area round to your house. You can trick or treat their arse to your heart's content.
I think I'll TREAT their arse to a good pounding then. :thumbsup:

I get the ™ sign by pressing, <option><shift><2> together. But if you've got a PC, I guess you have to find out the ASCII number then press <alt>, then the ASCII number, then let go of the <alt> key.
Ummm....what was the middle thing ?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here