Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's snowing!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Pretty heavy snow here on the West Wales coast.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Persistant light sleety precipitation observed at The Lewes Weather Station at 11.30am, 3C , not laying.

It is looking hopeful for the sleet to turn back to snow come late afternoon and get heavier with accumulations in some areas. Watch this space.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
cold and wet in Port Es Lade

heres hoping for Siberian blizzard conditions this afternoon

especially witha rear wheel drive van to go home in :love:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It has now stopped in Lewes but it looks like the max temps today will be 3C and falling from mid afternoon. I am still confident of my forecast of some heavier snow during late afternoon / evening which will settle in many places and temperatures falling to 0C by 6pm.

Yoda

English & European
Uncle Spielberg said:
It has now stopped in Lewes but it looks like the max temps today will be 3C and falling from mid afternoon. I am still confident of my forecast of some heavier snow during late afternoon / evening which will settle in many places and temperatures falling to 0C by 6pm.

I'll hold you to that then. ;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Temperatures have peaked at 3C and will start to fall over the next few hours, the persistant rain will start to turn back to sleet by 4pm and increasing turn to snow by 6pm. This snow will become quite heavy in some places and will start to settle especially over higher ground and inland areas and temperatures will fall close to freezing by the evening.

US 23/2/06 2.30 pm.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Uncle Spielberg said:
Temperatures have peaked at 3C and will start to fall over the next few hours, the persistant rain will start to turn back to sleet by 4pm and increasing turn to snow by 6pm. This snow will become quite heavy in some places and will start to settle especially over higher ground and inland areas and temperatures will fall close to freezing by the evening.

US 23/2/06 2.30 pm.

Will I be able to build a snowman in the morning somewhere in SUSSEX?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
VH I am very confident of my forecast of rain to turn back to sleet and then snow by late afternoon/early evening. Certainly the outskirts of Brighton and the higher areas such as Hollingbury and Woodingdean will have lying snow by morning. Whether it will be enough to build a snowman we will have to wait and see but it should get interesting this evening.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
It was snowing quite hard here in Crewe this morning but it's now turned to rain so it's all melted away, at least we've got a roof on Saturday though and I know they've got the pitch covered so shouldn't be any problems for the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here