Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its not good enough....why are we all making excuses?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If we are only slightly disappointed at our poor start to the season when do we really begin to get worried, WHEN WE ARE IN DIV2?

If we're still in the relegation zone at Christmas. Then we can think about changing something. That is enough time.

We wont be though. Mark my words.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have been battered into submission and will not post anything Albion related on NSC good or bad as my opinions are worthless and not wanted.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have been battered into submission and will not post anything Albion related on NSC good or bad as my opinions are worthless and not wanted.

Well it took a while, but we got there in the end.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You are right Commander.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
...thats a long time in football and I thought the players we bought would have immediate impacts and they havent....if you look at Huddersfield...although theyve fallen by the wayside slightly...the players they have brought in and they are quality and not much difference in price to what weve spent.

Aah, Huddersfield...
Huddersfield who have a whopping FIVE points more than us?

And when you say 'not much difference in price', I'd suggest that £1million for a single striker is a significant difference to £300k.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why do you always have to feel sorry for yourself?

If you don't go to games, you can't expect to have your opinions valued when discussing Albion form. I've also been told this recently, and it's obvious why really isn't it?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am just doing what the concensus requires.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
You'll find I usually am.

Weren't you banging micky adams from behind all last season saying: "Micky is the right man for the job blah blah" That went well didn't it! Let's get rid of Slade before anything like that happens again. Bring in Wise.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I am just doing what the concensus requires.

Stop it US. Like everyone, some posts you hit the nail on the head, others you don't. I wouldn't pay too much attention to people criticising when you don't because you're simply an easier target because you've black or white opinions - least you don't tend to get splinters up yer arse as a result! Unlike many on here:thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Weren't you banging micky adams from behind all last season saying: "Micky is the right man for the job blah blah" That went well didn't it! Let's get rid of Slade before anything like that happens again. Bring in Wise.

Er, no, I think you may have the wrong person sir. I was against Adams' appointment from the start. Unless I am going completely mad, of course.

Come Home Sir Micky Adams - Page 3 - North Stand Chat
Who would you rather was manager of the albion - Page 2 - North Stand Chat

Cullip and Chippy etc were is old 3rd division promotion boys, they'd done it all before and were always going to do it again. Those guys are all past it, who's he going to call on now? His relegation threatened Coventry mates? He got lucky with Zamora, that can happen to any manager.

And I always thought he wasn't the greatest tactically, either.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Are we still gelling?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have not been to a game therefore am not in a position to comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here