Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a fix!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Liz Costa too kme to Sudbury, Kingstonian and a couple of other games that I wouldn't have got to if she hadn't put so much time an effort into running those coaches.
Those who slate her shold really realise how much she does for some fans.

ps Every time I went to the public enquiry she was there,

Leave it out.
word.

Richie Morris said:
Friendly and efficient as long as you are on her coaches. If not you had better watch out.

Joking apart I do appreciate that she does a job running the coaches etc but I just find she falls into the category of dogmatic 'superfans' who somehow think they are superior to the rest.
Liz does a lot more than "running the coaches".

As for "dogmatic", nothing could be further from the truth.

And she never slags off other fans in public. Unlike some people.

Richie Morris said:
Friendly and efficient as long as you are on her coaches. If not you had better watch out.

:eek: Blimey, well scary. How many lads does this Costa "firm" have?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
No slating Liz from me either (although Hull was comical)

I travel on her coaches now I'm living down south :)

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Surely it is too short a life to bear a grudge because someone mistakenly took you for a Hull supporter.

And when that person does as much as she does for the Club - well she deserves a little more slack than that.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I went on one of her coaches to Rochdale and we pinned a poster of a naked lady from fhm on the window, she wasnt to impressed! And we missed kick off :censored:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
The Great Cornholio said:
My God! I've created a monster. :lolol: Didn't really mean to diss her and she does work hard. From past experience, it is all a bit cliquey on her coaches but I suppose that is the point.

One tongue in cheek remark leads to NSC War III.

as usual.

anyway i heard a rumour she was a great friend of bill archer back in the olden days.

Albion Rob

I was chatting to Liz the other day, she said she was thinking of bringing out a fanzine and wondered if anyone on NSC wanted to get involved.

What are the thoughts of the group?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Back to the original subject of the thread. I agree TGC, its a fix.

I also agree Liz does a lot for the club and fans etc, but like everyone she must have off days. My memory of her is on boxing day a barnet in div 3. She kept getting up for coffee and did not say excuse me to me but expected me to move immediaetly her cup needed repleneshing. She also told me off for calling Tony Cotte an ineffective Dwarf.

Great lady and so lucky to be a winner

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Richie Morris said:
Im not appologising to anyone.

I had an email from Liz saying about the Hull demo (which I organized) in which she once again referred to me as a Hull City fan despite the fact it was bloody obvious I was a Brighton fan. I replied in an email saying 'Im a Brighton fan, hence organising it' to which she sent one back saying "Thanks again and I hope we get to visit you at KC Stadium soon".

To my knowledge Yorkie has never referred to me as a Hull City fan and from reading some of the other threads from this evening, Yorkie has pert breasts so Im on her side!

Come on Yorkie, lets run 'em all the way to Humberside.

Do you think Peter Taylor will take the U21 job permanentley?

What's with all the booing of Junior Lewis in recent games?

Do you think you will pip Luton to the title this season?

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here