Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Kinkygerbil=:jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Liz Costa too kme to Sudbury, Kingstonian and a couple of other games that I wouldn't have got to if she hadn't put so much time an effort into running those coaches.
Those who slate her shold really realise how much she does for some fans.

ps Every time I went to the public enquiry she was there,

Leave it out.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Liz Costa too kme to Sudbury, Kingstonian and a couple of other games that I wouldn't have got to if she hadn't put so much time an effort into running those coaches.
Those who slate her shold really realise how much she does for some fans.

ps Every time I went to the public enquiry she was there,

Leave it out.

Im sorry to you as well :kiss:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Im not appologising to anyone.

I had an email from Liz saying about the Hull demo (which I organized) in which she once again referred to me as a Hull City fan despite the fact it was bloody obvious I was a Brighton fan. I replied in an email saying 'Im a Brighton fan, hence organising it' to which she sent one back saying "Thanks again and I hope we get to visit you at KC Stadium soon".

To my knowledge Yorkie has never referred to me as a Hull City fan and from reading some of the other threads from this evening, Yorkie has pert breasts so Im on her side!

Come on Yorkie, lets run 'em all the way to Humberside.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
When you've got a lot of fans to games that they otherwise would not attend through running a friendly and efficient coach service I'll listen, Morris. Until then, take your purely selfish views and stick em up your ring.

:wave:

No offence meant.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Friendly and efficient as long as you are on her coaches. If not you had better watch out.

Joking apart I do appreciate that she does a job running the coaches etc but I just find she falls into the category of dogmatic 'superfans' who somehow think they are superior to the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here