Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italian Restaurants in Brighton

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I've been asked by one of my customers if I know a real Italian Restaurant in Brighton. I haven't lived in Brighton for 35 years so I couldn't help him but I said I'd ask NSC as it is the font of all knowledge.

He's looking for authentic Italian-not the Jamie Oliver/Donatello type place.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I recommend you tell him to go to a nice steakhouse or mexican.
If he's having Italian, he might as well stay in and dig something out of the freezer.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Al Doumo.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
There's a nice lil' old fashioned Italian down Boundary Road, Portslade. But the majority of idiots (people) on NSC will tell you that it isn't in Brighton :thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
al doumo i'd have thought is the answer.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There's a nice lil' old fashioned Italian down Boundary Road, Portslade. But the majority of idiots (people) on NSC will tell you that it isn't in Brighton :thumbsup:

I'm not surprised, Boundary Road is in Hove.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

:wink:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
the place up st james street on the right a few streets up as you head east, sorry cant remember name, small very authentic italian.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we have found a little gem of a place....its on the corner of Shirley drive and Woodland Drive in Hove....in the parade of shops.

If you get to go, try the Dorada......bellissimo!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can't remember the name of the one I like, North Street, opp Ha Ha bar?? Always had a good meal there, make you feel welcome too.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can't remember the name of the one I like, North Street, opp Ha Ha bar?? Always had a good meal there, make you feel welcome too.

I had a seafood risotto in there last year and was throwing up for hours afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here