Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It' the First League Game at Falmer... what will you be doing?

What will you do before the first league match?

• Get there hours in advance

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Get to the pub & to the ground just before KO

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • My existing routine which is....

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I imagine getting down there nice and early, wandering around, having a beer or two in the supporters bar, finding my seat early, then looking out onto the gleaming stadium and perfect pitch while probably shedding a tear or with a lump in my throat as my newly excited nearly ten year old son has his head buried in his programme knowing he'll never quite understand what this moment means to the older generation.

Definately this ! Im just pleased my 8 year old has seen quite a few games at Withdean so he sort of gets the enormity of it all. Until he gets there he wont understand.

That and getting my Dad back down the Albion again and having 3 generations of Marsh's as STH will be pretty special

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
If I can
A. Get a kitchen assistant who knows what they are doing
B. Trust them to turn up and
C. Get a one off ticket for the game
I'll be at Falmer
Otherwise
I'll be in the kitchen as usual listening to the game on the radio between checks

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I really really really really really really hope you are right.

So does my Brother, as hes bought a season ticket also but has also managed to buy England Rugby tickets on the same saturday the season kicks off...pillock

However if it was moved to Sunday we can go to both which would be an awesome weekend !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here