Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

israel plunges to new low

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
attack on a village full of women , children and old men.

many many casualties

FFS

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
While we let planes full of the latest missiles refuel at our airports. Plenty more deaths to come.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
and Hizbollah are still murdering and raping people in cold blood in the street, have hijacked planes, attepmted to brainwash people in their thousands.... Israel and Hizbollah to me can knock themselves out - the people there should never have voted for their governments to take the actions they have...and if they didn't agree with their governments they should have got the hell out....

Sorry to sound callous but they're both as bad as each other and I am very sad for the innocents - but its a powder keg that people should have run from ages ago...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dies Irae said:

many many casualties

FFS

Reminds me of a certain A. Hitler, he had a nasty habit of overreacting to people he didn't agree with too.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: israel plunges to new low

bhaexpress said:
Reminds me of a certain A. Hitler, he had a nasty habit of overreacting to people he didn't agree with too.

Thank heaven he is not a member of NSC, and said mild criticism of Looney then. Can you IMAGINE the reaction

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
tedebear said:
and Hizbollah are still murdering and raping people in cold blood in the street, have hijacked planes, attepmted to brainwash people in their thousands.... Israel and Hizbollah to me can knock themselves out - the people there should never have voted for their governments to take the actions they have...and if they didn't agree with their governments they should have got the hell out....

Sorry to sound callous but they're both as bad as each other and I am very sad for the innocents - but its a powder keg that people should have run from ages ago...

But that's like saying it's ok to bomb our trains and tubes as we voted for Blair.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Withnail said:
But that's like saying it's ok to bomb our trains and tubes as we voted for Blair.

No it's not, THEY are foreigners, but we are BRITISH

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: israel plunges to new low

El Presidente said:
Thank heaven he is not a member of NSC, and said mild criticism of Looney then. Can you IMAGINE the reaction

:lolol: :lolol: In fairness to the Loonster at times he does make a reasonable point. Sadly he doesn't tend to put in a reasonable manner though.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Dies Irae said:

many many casualties

FFS

You could easily substitute the word Israel for Hizbollah since they are indiscriminately loosing off missiles at random towards cities in Israel. I'm pretty cetain they don't give a toss if women, kids and old men are killed in their missile attacks.

I don't think either side can take the moral high ground on the basis that one side is killing more innocent civilians than the other.

The simple fact is that all the while missiles are dropping on Israeli cities and killing their citizens then they will strike back which in turn will cause more missiles to come their way. It's a perpetual cycle as most wars are.

Put in either sides shoes, if Brighton was being hit by missiles and bombs and my innocent family & friends were dying then I would be looking at some kind of retribution against those responsible!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Withnail said:

What? Thats a dreadful comparison!

Hizbollah are popular and in power as they are guerillas and fanatics...Israel had to fight and kill to get their land and their "country". Each person who voted for the violence to become a way of democracy (on both sides) - should have realized that some day the defence of both of their ideals and land would cost lives...

We have no immediate neighbour who wants our land? We have no immediate neighbour who needed to indocrinate us with their religion ? So I fail to see your point?

Bombing our buses and tubes is Al Quaeda?

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
tedebear said:
What? Thats a dreadful comparison!

Hizbollah are popular and in power as they are guerillas and fanatics...Israel had to fight and kill to get their land and their "country". Each person who voted for the violence to become a way of democracy (on both sides) - should have realized that some day the defence of both of their ideals and land would cost lives...

We have no immediate neighbour who wants our land? We have no immediate neighbour who needed to indocrinate us with their religion ? So I fail to see your point?

f*** me, you talk some shit.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
tedebear said:

I think the point he is trying to make is that by going to war with Iraq in order to guarantee the USA's oil supplies is going to provoke a reaction from Iraqi supporters...........and it has.

There has been killing of the innocent by USA and the 51st state of Iraqis and there has been killing of the innocent by Al Qu'aeda in the US and Europe.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
El Presidente said:
I think the point he is trying to make is that by going to war with Iraq in order to guarantee the USA's oil supplies is going to provoke a reaction from Iraqi supporters...........and it has.

There has been killing of the innocent by USA and the 51st state of Iraqis and there has been killing of the innocent by Al Qu'aeda in the US and Europe.

Indeed. You can't justify the deaths of civilians by saying "well, you shouldn't have voted for your government".

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dies Irae said:

many many casualties

FFS

Just remind yourself who started this war.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: israel plunges to new low

algie said:
Just remind yourself who started this war.

Errr........Israel, as a result of taking away land from the Palestinians?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: Re: israel plunges to new low

BarrelofFun said:
George W Bush? The Judean People's Front? Switzerland? McGhee?

WRONG, the People's Front of Judea.......nitwit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here