Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Israel now attacks...Yemen

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Hi, historian here, so I certainly don’t. Therefore, I will ask the questions you avoided answering.

Do Palestinians have a right to exist? Do they have a right to a homeland not illegally occupied?

Note that the “illegal occupation” in this sense refers not to the state of Israel as a whole but to the illegally annexed territories by settlers on the West Bank. If you’d like me to include the Golan Heights (even though this is obviously not Palestinian territory) too then do let me know.
Golan is simply occupied as a spoil of war, you know, when Syria attempted to invade Israel, then Israel fought back and now maintain Golan as a buffer zone.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
It doesn’t. It’s always been about the Zionist dream of a greater Israel.

I really fear a global conflict could be on the horizon. It’s only a matter of time before the Arab/Muslim world says enough is enough, and attack Israel from all sides. We all know what comes next.
When you say the Muslim world might attack from all sides, you're aware that they're already being attacked from the west, the north, and the south-east. There aren't many sides left.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The key point though, the Saudis don't really risk anything by saying that,.... Israel isn't technically attacking Lebanon, it's Hezbollah they are after.... so as long as Israel doesn't start trashing Lebanese military personnel and infrastructure.... I am guessing no tangible protests will ensue,.. the Lebanese don't want Hezbollah in their territory anymore than Israel do.
They’re killing Lebanese civilians as I type for goodness sake. Of course they’re attacking Lebanon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is going well. Pick a side, grab a grenade and throw.

:facepalm:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
This is going well. Pick a side, grab a grenade and throw.

:facepalm:
IMG_1303.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here