Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ishmael Demontagnac....

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cant see the problem with wanting to knock out the odd fan here n there! imagine if he signed for us and started reading the shyte we dish out to players if they mis hit a pass! Be afraid ! in cyber no one can hear you scream :p

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
What's the point of signing a player who can only be on the pitch for part of the game as he'll either be sent off or you have to substitute him to avoid a red or 2nd yellow?

He scores hat tricks

...and quite frankly some of our current squad hardly put in 90 minute performances do they?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Even his, now EX, manager said that he should be playing in the Premier League. But it's his attitude and dicsipline that let him down.

Well if Joey Barton can do it...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
ASBO Ishy. My Walsall STH supporting friend is gutted that he has been sacked, but not entirely surprised. Is Dean White the man to sort him out?

BOF, we really have rumbled you, having one man "sort" another man out is not to be encouraged on a web site like this.... go to your room and re-write your latin prep or we'll scrag you

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
One of the most promising English players around, if only someone can put him back on the rails and keep him there, would love to see him play for the Albion...but only if we have someone at the club capable of taming him.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
For such a great player... He went on to make a total of 98 appearances for the club in all competitions, with 62 of those outings coming off the substitutes' bench.

This term he has made just two starts and ten substitute appearances, scoring three goals in the process, all of which came in the 5-2 victory over Southend United in August.

I remember him scoring a good goal, and that is all. Is he that good?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Would Robbie Savage have done a job on him?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BOF, we really have rumbled you, having one man "sort" another man out is not to be encouraged on a web site like this.... go to your room and re-write your latin prep or we'll scrag you

Mr Vegster, Sir. It comes naturally, after 13 years of purchased slavery. I am not sure what a scragging involes, but it sounds a damn sight more pleasurable than a buggering.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
For such a great player... He went on to make a total of 98 appearances for the club in all competitions, with 62 of those outings coming off the substitutes' bench.

This term he has made just two starts and ten substitute appearances, scoring three goals in the process, all of which came in the 5-2 victory over Southend United in August.

I remember him scoring a good goal, and that is all. Is he that good?

He is apparently, but a loose canon who was being used sparsely to work him into professional football. A rugged diamond would be an appropriate description.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mr Vegster, Sir. It comes naturally, after 13 years of purchased slavery. I am not sure what a scragging involes, but it sounds a damn sight more pleasurable than a buggering.

I'm afraid you have been sadly misled, a scragging is a buggering, but sadly, for the recipient, with no foreplay

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He is apparently, but a loose canon who was being used sparsely to work him into professional football. A rugged diamond would be an appropriate description.

If you put your Canon in its case, it would hardly be loose now would it ?..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here