Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the NORM for England players ?

And another...

"England internationals are a magnet for fans of smaller clubs who are clueless about top level football..."

Tell me that's not a Carragher quote?

What an idiot.

edit: the actual quote is 'England internationals are a magnet for fans who are a bit inexperienced, dare I say clueless, when it comes to top class football.'

So it doesn't mention fans of smaller clubs. He's small-minded, sure, thinking that anybody who has a different opinion to him is wrong, but it doesn't necessarily make him a clueless twat.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Has he got any opinions on the Wally with the Brolly?

Dunno, but he did offer this pearler about Sven:

"The longer he spent in the job, the worse his status became as a football coach and the better he became a Casanova.

"Before one of his early World Cup qualifiers, a story broke about girls finding their way into the team hotel to provide some of the players with pre-match 'entertainment'.

"Eriksson summoned us for what we expected to be a stern warning. Instead we received some fatherly advice.

"'There's no need to have girls in the team hotel,' Sven told us. 'If you see someone you like, just get her phone number and arrange to go to her house after the game. Then we will have no problems.'"

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
Bit in today's press about Wayne Rooney bigging himself up to an Andorra player. Andorra player claims Rooney said 'I'm a star' to him. Shame he didnt demonstrate this against Andorra.

This is the same player who bowled into the Baden-Baden team hotel and exclaimed "The Big Man Is Back" when he returned from his foot scan and got the all clear to play in the world cup.

Cock.

This to some extent happens at every level of football. The amount of times on a sunday morning you get players going on about playing county football.

And to be fair i think i used those exact words when i came back from injury, its just banter.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Tell me that's not a Carragher quote?

What an idiot.

edit: the actual quote is 'England internationals are a magnet for fans who are a bit inexperienced, dare I say clueless, when it comes to top class football.'

So it doesn't mention fans of smaller clubs. He's small-minded, sure, thinking that anybody who has a different opinion to him is wrong, but it doesn't necessarily make him a clueless twat.

Jamie Carragher :tosser:

I'll tell you what Jamie. I follow football. I've spent a fair deal of money following my team and country and I can spot someone who doesn't give a shit when I see one. One who wouldn't play for his country because he couldn't be arsed to go despite anything you say to the contary.

I'm not interested in what page 3 bird you've shagged, if you would crash you car if you believed you were undervalued at 55K per week or if you've bought a Bentley. All i care about is if you have performed 100% for your country. Clearly you never did or could be arsed. It's just a shame Lucas Neil didn't break your f***ing neck. You bottling, under acheiving, money motivated toss bag. I'll suppose you will send the boys round now eh? (Unless i'm with Davie Thommo of course)

Scouse C**T.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Was it not Stevie G's (I hate that name) dad that employ a fixer to sort out some gangsters who were threatening Stevie, all whilst Gerrard was fronting a campaign to end street violence?

Yes it was. The "fixer" was on the run after jumping bail during a trail where he was convicted. Think he is due a long stretch. There were also rumours a while back about SG missues having an affair with a gangster/doorman/headcase, and there being doubts over the paternity of her last child??? SG had to go to court to stop the tabloids printing the story

Criminal who saved Gerrard from 'kneecapping' flees court - Crime, UK - The Independent

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Jamie Carragher :tosser:

I'll tell you what Jamie. I follow football. I've spent a fair deal of money following my team and country and I can spot someone who doesn't give a shit when I see one. One who wouldn't play for his country because he couldn't be arsed to go despite anything you say to the contary.

I'm not interested in what page 3 bird you've shagged, if you would crash you car if you believed you were undervalued at 55K per week or if you've bought a Bentley. All i care about is if you have performed 100% for your country. Clearly you never did or could be arsed. It's just a shame Lucas Neil didn't break your f***ing neck. You bottling, under acheiving, money motivated toss bag. I'll suppose you will send the boys round now eh? (Unless i'm with Davie Thommo of course)

Scouse C**T.

Brilliant, rant of the week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here