Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this Donny fan right?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
What kind of person travels on an away day without the foggiest idea of where the hell the ground is? :stupid:

A couple of good points, toilets, concourse or lack of decent concourse, but complaining that he wasn't cramped enough leads me to believe that this bloke might be better served on saturday afternoons going to a geography class in a cramped classroom!!!

:wrong:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Far more than you fella and far bigger names , give me your top 5 and I will reciprocate and make you look rather foolish. Try google, I'll start you off Harry Gregg, Bert Tindall (most prolific striker both on goals scored and goals to games ratio), Alick Jeffries (recognised as one of the finest player of his era compared by many top pundits to Duncan Edwards before an horrific leg injury) , Peter Doherty, Billy Bremner (as player/manager, Ian Snodin, David Pegg (died at Munich) and of course for modern supporters :- Billy Sharp (goals to games ratio), James Coppinger, 'Sir' Francis Tierney (who brought us back from the dead). The list goes on.........
We may be a small club with a 'flat pack stadium but included in that list are some of the very top players in both the historical and modern game for us as supporters and for many that know their football .
Now your turn, but remember these were supposed to be our legends as that was the original idea wasn't it ?
Well balanced reply,I saw Alick Jefferies play,very much a legend.As regards the booing over Billy Sharpe,(Hope he gets better soon) I think you'll find the booing was for the first aiders who just strolled on the pitch like it was a sunday morning ramble instead of rushing on to an injured player.Donny have a horrific injury list,I hope they can overcome these problems. All Brighton fans will be cheering for you when you play Palace.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Well balanced reply,I saw Alick Jefferies play,very much a legend.As regards the booing over Billy Sharpe,(Hope he gets better soon) I think you'll find the booing was for the first aiders who just strolled on the pitch like it was a sunday morning ramble instead of rushing on to an injured player.Donny have a horrific injury list,I hope they can overcome these problems. All Brighton fans will be cheering for you when you play Palace.

Thanks Seagull otw, I only wished I had seen the great man in his prime. I'm off now to feed whippets, stick me cap on, learn how to use a sat/nav (not bad for someone that spent 8 years in Heathfield), act like a nonce (for the benefit of bha) then get some shuteye after 12 hours of coach travel yesterday I'm still knackered.
Because as you know we Northerners don't know how to use sat/nav, I might need some signs showing me the way to the bedroom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here