Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this art ?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
'Skip'+-+Art+by+David+Batchelor+outside+Brighton's+Town+Hall[1].jpg I don't get it. This skip is in Brighton and is classed as urban art.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
you could call it art,but then taking a dump on the pavement and sticking a couple of old mobile phones into it could be classed as art, so i guess it is

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I was passing it the other night, hadn't heard of it or seen it before. Made me stop and stare! At the time I just thought it was an ordinary skip that happened to be lit up. I didn't realise it was proper art, and stuff.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
It's not a skip, it's a recently excavated prehistoric drinking bowl that would fill with sussex rainwater for dinosaurs to drink from after they had had a hearty meal of sushi & the suchlike from the local eateries

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Unless there is a really nice picture on that skip which I cannot see in the photo I will have to go with no.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No. No it isn't. It's a skip with some lights on it.

Indeed.

No doubt there are pretentious types out there who will witter on endlessly about the artistic merit, hidden meanings and all such other rubbish, but ultimately the description above hits the nail firmly on the head.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Indeed.

No doubt there are pretentious types out there who will witter on endlessly about the artistic merit, hidden meanings and all such other rubbish, but ultimately the description above hits the nail firmly on the head.
You know that.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
:lol::lol:

Absolutely f***ing ridiculous. Its a skip. With lights on.

And don't start with all that 'did it make you stop and think' bollocks. The only thing I'd think if I saw it was how are they going to fill it up with all them Heras panels around it?

Some people are so gullible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here