Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any men on here that like talking on the phone?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
... featuring every single f***ing aspect of a previous tedious, banal, inconsequential conversation, which is now being repeated in another tedious, banal, inconsequential conversation...

Example (turn volume up to 11 for maximum effect)

"It was so funny, I was on the phone to, like, Ryan - you know Craig's little bro. I was, like, 'Hi', and he was like 'Oh, Hi', and I went 'How are you and stuff?' and he was like 'Fine. You know. How are you?' and I was like 'Yeah, OK, I'm in a kinda relaxed vibe with bit of chillin', sort of thing and stuff. I'm going through a... I don't know... white wine kind of phase. D'ya know what I mean?'. And I am, ya know I'm really into this Chardonnay wine, cos I know it's a bit slaggy and stuff - but I've, like, just drinking it and it was OH MY GOD, like the best thing ever, like. D'ya know what I mean? Anyway Ryan is such a selfish blah blah guy - won't shut up, you know, like, can't get word in edgeways - yeah? D'ya know what I mean? So I was just 'yeah, yeah, yeah...' Did you see Bethany last night. OH MY GOD - what a slag. I mean what a slag... etc ad nauseum

... to a friend they're just about to get off the train and meet.

Reminds me of a saying that I have generally found to be true ...... "People that talk a lot usually have very little to say"

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
... featuring every single f***ing aspect of a previous tedious, banal, inconsequential conversation, which is now being repeated in another tedious, banal, inconsequential conversation...

Example (turn volume up to 11 for maximum effect)

"It was so funny, I was on the phone to, like, Ryan - you know Craig's little bro. I was, like, 'Hi', and he was like 'Oh, Hi', and I went 'How are you and stuff?' and he was like 'Fine. You know. How are you?' and I was like 'Yeah, OK, I'm in a kinda relaxed vibe with bit of chillin', sort of thing and stuff. I'm going through a... I don't know... white wine kind of phase. D'ya know what I mean?'. And I am, ya know I'm really into this Chardonnay wine, cos I know it's a bit slaggy and stuff - but I've, like, just drinking it and it was OH MY GOD, like the best thing ever, like. D'ya know what I mean? Anyway Ryan is such a selfish blah blah guy - won't shut up, you know, like, can't get word in edgeways - yeah? D'ya know what I mean? So I was just 'yeah, yeah, yeah...' Did you see Bethany last night. OH MY GOD - what a slag. I mean what a slag... etc ad nauseum

... to a friend they're just about to get off the train and meet.

:clap::bowdown::clap::bowdown::clap::bowdown::clap::bowdown::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here