Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any men on here that like talking on the phone?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Non essential calls, just people ringing you for a chat? I don't mind if I don't see them often but I f***ing abhore just talking on the phone for no reason. I'm trying to watch a piece of shit on the telly about UFO's and my girlfriend is anooyed I don't want to talk to her. I hate phone calls. Hate 'em. You?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I text or BBM , simpler

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I text or BBM , simpler

100% this. Really don't like speaking to people on the phone, unless it's my parents. Even then a BBM is simpler.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
After a call I Sometimes I find myself thinking did I cut them short or even say goodbye!

Women seem to be able to talk shit for hours on the phone and then tell you it all again when they see you later

I end up saying why not tell me later and then when its something important they won't tell you what it is!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I used to hate talking on the phone. I like seeing the face of the person I am speaking to (it is all in the eyes), but now I miss it a bit. Haven't had a meaningful conversation on the phone for over 9 years, since me hearing went South.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
"Is there any men..."?

Holy-Facepalm.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A lot of the time I do it for a living, sometimes I enjoy it but other times I don't. Talking to an idiot who thinks they know more than they actually do is a regular hazard of my job but it doesn't make it any less irritating.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
My gf calls me at least 3/4 times a day. Now i love speaking to her but nothing exciting enough happens in either of our lives to warrant 4 chats a day

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
A lot of the time I do it for a living, sometimes I enjoy it but other times I don't. Talking to an idiot who thinks they know more than they actually do is a regular hazard of my job but it doesn't make it any less irritating.

That is so annoying. Someone fits a poxy a graphics card and immediately they are a pc expert. Computers are just the worst. I used to admin quite a large website, it was getting around 50,000 - 70,000 page views a day. It was stressful as it was, but they employed some junior. He would keep coming to me and say you should doing x,y,z started doing my head in.

One day I asked him to back up the database. I told him log in to the server as root, and using mysqldump to back up the db, but he thought he knew better and decided to use PHPMyAdmin to export a 3gb database to a .csv file lol. He ended up locking all the tables which forced us to restart the apache, mysql to kill the process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here