Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IS there a point to Tommy Fraser?

Oct 25, 2003
i liked the way that glenn 'lazy' murray did the running of about 3 other players yesterday due to his team mates wankitude

may've had something to do with playing against his old club, but the only times we looked like doing ANYTHING was when murray had the ball............plus his flick ons would've been excellent had he had ANY players near him

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You DIN. You're actually posting about Alex 'KING of the headless chickens' Revell aren't you? HAHA. How many goals has he scored this season, remind me?

Murray was our ONLY good attacking player yesterday, he did ALL Anyinsah's (who was SHITE) work down the right hand side because 'even shitter Joe' went missing, but unfortunately even Pele is not capable of crossing a ball onto his own head. Oh, and it was HIS goals that got us into 7th place.

If you want a team full of Frasers and Revells, then I suggest you go and watch a game of pub football. :thumbsup:

You are a dunce mate. You are not even worthy of the smiley of the same name.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
murray was one of our best players yesterday ACTUALLY

Our Man of The Match in my opinion, some nice turns, but unfortunately there was a lack of support when he had the ball.

I think he was disappointed with the display, he wanted to do well against his hometown club.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Our Man of The Match in my opinion, some nice turns, but unfortunately there was a lack of support when he had the ball.

I think he was disappointed with the display, he wanted to do well against his hometown club.

Oh and on Fraser, we had too many attacking players in midfield, and they were running riot, he came on at 3-0 down, and we managed to stem the tide a little.

Oct 25, 2003

that back heel that he did in the corner flag, to, i think anyinsah was SUBLIME

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
When I've seen Fraser in central midfield (admittedly not that many times) he's looked alright. Mainly thinking Leeds at home last year. He did make a bit of a difference against Hartlepool from the bench too, added a bit of drive in place of the listless Thomson.

Oct 25, 2003
bringing fraser on at right midfield was a waste of time imo

he was constantly drifting inside which left us very exposed on their left side

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When I've seen Fraser in central midfield (admittedly not that many times) he's looked alright. Mainly thinking Leeds at home last year. He did make a bit of a difference against Hartlepool from the bench too, added a bit of drive in place of the listless Thomson.

Thomson skips around midfield like a GIRL. Not the Scottish Captain Hardman we were led to expect at all. Get rid.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fraser is our holing midfield player in my eyes, with possibly El Abd as his competition.

I bet both read this board, and must be thinking WTF have I got to do.

Oct 25, 2003
Fraser is our holing midfield player in my eyes, with possibly El Abd as his competition.

I bet both read this board, and must be thinking WTF have I got to do.

i'm happy for both of them to be in the squad as holding midfielders, as unlike others, i feel they can both do decent jobs in this role

but to bring fraser on in the right midfield role was MADNESS imo

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
i'm happy for both of them to be in the squad as holding midfielders, as unlike others, i feel they can both do decent jobs in this role

Ah, the 'holding' thing.

Dunces used to always suggest that McCammon held the ball up. Twats said the same about Gatting. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks, but you can't have EVERYBODY good at 'holding'. Cos in the end, the question is: 'Who are they holding FOR?' ???

:dunce:

Oct 25, 2003
Ah, the 'holding' thing.

Dunces used to always suggest that McCammon held the ball up. Twats said the same about Gatting. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks, but you can't have EVERYBODY good at 'holding'. Cos in the end, the question is: 'Who are they holding FOR?' ???

:dunce:

errrr

what?

i'm not suggesting that el-abd and fraser are played as target men

"dunce"

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The so-called headless chickens did indeed run about like wildfowl of that description last season and gained us an unlikely-looking 69 points. OK, the standard was piss-poor in this division last year, and the 69 points was flattering in the extreme. But they ran around and made things happen. Notice there's not been one single fuckin' thing posted about The White Pele who appears to have played the whole game yesterday and done jack shit ???

Tom why do you - and some others - keep going on about how piss-poor league 1 was last season. Whats happened to raise the overall standard so much this term ?
Leicester City ? Miraculous new training methods ? Monkey gland injections ?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
:nono:

Fraser is just as good a player as Thomson from what we've seen so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here