Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IS there a point to Tommy Fraser?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How does he get in the squad every game?
Why does he usually come on in the second half of games?
What exactly does he do?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nobody told me it was his turn to be picked on next.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
He looks like he's trying, proud of the shirt and pleased to be playing for BHA this makes him more welcome than at least half of yesterdays team.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good to see that, in 6 replies, the best reasoning for his inclusion so far is that "he tries".

Nice one Tommy....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And there it is. The inevitable and 'hilarious' "must not slag off Fraser because his grandad might kill you" joke.

How imaginative. :thumbsup:

I thought it might seem mildly amusing to an "Ass"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And there it is. The inevitable and 'hilarious' "must not slag off Fraser because his grandad might kill you" joke.

How imaginative. :thumbsup:

You moron.

How the f*** does Tommy Fraser have any say over who his grandad is?

He gets stuck in for the Albion, and any shortcomings he has in skill, he makes up for in commitment. Wish there were more like him. Oh, hang on, there were. Last season.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You moron.

How the f*** does Tommy Fraser have any say over who his grandad is?

He gets stuck in for the Albion, and any shortcomings he has in skill, he makes up for in commitment. Wish there were more like him. Oh, hang on, there were. Last season.

Do you actually have any braincells?

I wasn't having a go at Fraser for his family, I just find it pathetic that 'funny' posters come up with the same imaginative joke and are apparently too scared to say that's shit.

I'd be committed, i'd be f***ing USELESS out there though. He's a total headless chicken.

No idea what you're on about regarding committed players last season though, unless you are referring to Lynch, which seems rather unlikely! :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Do you actually have any braincells?

I wasn't having a go at Fraser for his family, I just find it pathetic that 'funny' posters come up with the same imaginative joke and are apparently too scared to say that's shit.

I'd be committed, i'd be f***ing USELESS out there though. He's a total headless chicken.

The so-called headless chickens did indeed run about like wildfowl of that description last season and gained us an unlikely-looking 69 points. OK, the standard was piss-poor in this division last year, and the 69 points was flattering in the extreme. But they ran around and made things happen. Notice there's not been one single fuckin' thing posted about The White Pele who appears to have played the whole game yesterday and done jack shit ???

Oct 25, 2003
The so-called 'headless chickens' ran about like headless chickens last seasons and gained us an unlikely-looking 69 points. OK, the standard was piss-poor in this division last year, and the 69 points was flattering in the extreme. But they ran around and made things happen. Notice there's not been one single fuckin' thing posted about The White Pele who appears to have played the whole game yesterday and done jack shit ???

murray was one of our best players yesterday ACTUALLY

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The so-called headless chickens did indeed run about like wildfowl of that description last season and gained us an unlikely-looking 69 points. OK, the standard was piss-poor in this division last year, and the 69 points was flattering in the extreme. But they ran around and made things happen. Notice there's not been one single fuckin' thing posted about The White Pele who appears to have played the whole game yesterday and done jack shit ???

You DIN. You're actually posting about Alex 'KING of the headless chickens' Revell aren't you? HAHA. How many goals has he scored this season, remind me?

Murray was our ONLY good attacking player yesterday, he did ALL Anyinsah's (who was SHITE) work down the right hand side because 'even shitter Joe' went missing, but unfortunately even Pele is not capable of crossing a ball onto his own head. Oh, and it was HIS goals that got us into 7th place.

If you want a team full of Frasers and Revells, then I suggest you go and watch a game of pub football. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza looked like he had ADHD compared to Fleetwood.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This board is becoming a load of old shit. Fraser has hardly played this season, but when he has done he has struck me as a 100% player and actually I think he has done quite well. The Man City game being a good example. I really don't see the point of picking on someone who is a fringe player. The Hawkins moaning I can understand, but Fraser? Haven't you got anything better to do??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here