Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the beer watered down, at the Amex?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Absolutely agree. 3 pints (Fosters) in the WSL on Saturday, 3 different kiosks, all flat and suspiciously weak. Putting !

Rather answers its own question.......................

The word 'Fosters' being the key:sick::sick::sick:

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
It's bright beer, it doesn't make any difference if it's near the end of the barrel.

Apologies, i just drink the stuff, don't know the difference to be honest, just know when it is good or bad or at least different to others previously enjoyed

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was in the Profile, no pump anymore and told at the bar they only had bottles.

Odd, pre-match And half time I had Harvey's, it's in a polypin at the end of the bar (both bars so I believe). Had to leave straight after the game so no idea if there was any left by then, but there normally is. :shrug:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think the Harveys at the Amex is lovely, however, it's always a bit hit and miss whether you get a Harveys or not, coz they are changing the barrel and I can't be arsed to que up again. So, more Harveys needed I think. Also, in the north, after the game there was no Harveys at all!!!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Maybe im asking a stupid question here but logistically how do you water down a beer from barrel to cup?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here