Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Amex WONKY ?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
*looks at league table*

No... there's definitely something else.

EDIT - sorry - everyone else has said this. Oh well, consider my post just nodding in the background.

1 point, well done. Lets see where we both are Tuesday evening. I'd much rather be a point behind you at this stage but with the 3 points from 27/09/11, face it, we totally dominated you, men vs boys.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Complete Badger..

- Bigger crowds- these will drop soon, the novelty of the Amex and playing in the Championship will wear off. Ours will get bigger as our form is improving. If we get near the play offs we will get 20k+ each home game in 2nd half of the season.
- Better stadium- for a few years
- Superior chairman- give me our board any day over your gambler, ours are real fans who care for the club and are sensible with money.
- Gus v Dougie = no contest-why? Cause Gus has a more exotic name? You underestimate Dougie...
- Both mid-table teams-time will tell, I believe we can make play offs this season, our home form has always been strong under Freedman and we appear to of sorted out the away form.
- More money-I think you have spent the vast amount of your pot this year, doubt it will be similar in the coming years, especially if the crowds drop.
- More potential- no chance. We have AMAZING young talent that will either fire us to the Prem in the next 3 years or we will get huge fees for them to help us build.

So how big is your willy then? :rolleyes:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What on earth with? The stunning exterior? The fact it looks like no other stadium? The padded seats? The incredible West Stand? The numerous on-site bars? The beautiful green surroundings? The potential for expansion? The excellent transport links? The perfect views from almost every seat? The atmosphere?

Seriously, I'm more than up for slagging off our team, but don't disrespect The Amex. It's brilliant and you know it.

WUM mate, you were slagging off the amex in another thread.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
In your dreams.

I think I'll believe what our owners are saying more than a stupid little weed who knows f*** all about my club. :moo:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think I'll believe what our owners are saying more than a stupid little weed who knows f*** all about my club. :moo:

Well i will believe Tony Bloom to be an life long Albion fan & the Bloom family's as you like to use the word HISTORY with Brighton for over 40 years & since the late 1930's in Brighton,over a palace fans....he will walk /is a gambler/has spent all his money/Brighton are £150m in debt view as well.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Which suggest's you started off well on the crest of a wave from last season but have now been found out. Come Tuesday I think we will go above you.

Suggests you had a crap start and are just about catching us for now. As for everything else you have fished with
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318773173.333272.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
- Superior chairman- give me our board any day over your gambler, ours are real fans who care for the club and are sensible with money.

How many chairmen do you have?

How is Tony Bloom not being sensible with money?

Where were these 'real fans' of yours when you needed them most? I assume 'they' didn't suddenly compile their fortune in the last few years.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Complete Badger..

- Bigger crowds- these will drop soon, the novelty of the Amex and playing in the Championship will wear off. Ours will get bigger as our form is improving. If we get near the play offs we will get 20k+ each home game in 2nd half of the season.
- Better stadium- for a few years
- Gus v Dougie = no contest-why? Cause Gus has a more exotic name? You underestimate Dougie...
- Both mid-table teams-time will tell, I believe we can make play offs this season, our home form has always been strong under Freedman and we appear to of sorted out the away form.
- More money-I think you have spent the vast amount of your pot this year, doubt it will be similar in the coming years, especially if the crowds drop.
- More potential- no chance. We have AMAZING young talent that will either fire us to the Prem in the next 3 years or we will get huge fees for them to help us build.

And you say your fans are more loyal.....

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Says the one making sweeping statements about Bloom's loyalty to the club :rollseyes:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
How many chairmen do you have?

How is Tony Bloom not being sensible with money?

Where were these 'real fans' of yours when you needed them most? I assume 'they' didn't suddenly compile their fortune in the last few years.

very much this, forget administration is a form of cheating ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here