Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Swindon our new CP

We get this from Southend too... another team I personally couldn't give a flying monkey's f*** about.

Apparently a lot of other League 1 fans got sick to death of our "arrogance, whining and attention seeking" during the long struggle for Falmer. Nice to hear, especially as we do nothing to help out other teams eh?

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Absolutely no reason for us to hate them, they might not like us but what can you do.

For some of them it goes back to a mid season game in the Mullery era, 78/79 ? when it pissed down and they were winning something like 3+-0 at half time and the game got abandoned.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I hate CPFC violently but Southampton invokes spewing hatred like lava from an eruption volvano.

I hate St. Mary's
I hate Pardew
I hate Hammond
I hate their stupid new kit
I hate their superior attitude
I hate the way the "scout" players simply by signing (or trying to sign) players we're after
I hate the long ball football.

So in short, right now, I hate Southampton more.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Southampton are much more RELEVANT rivals to us than Palace at the moment.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Swindon hate Oxford United, and the feeling is mutual.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I hate CPFC violently but Southampton invokes spewing hatred like lava from an eruption volvano.

I hate St. Mary's
I hate Pardew
I hate Hammond
I hate their stupid new kit
I hate their superior attitude
I hate the way the "scout" players simply by signing (or trying to sign) players we're after
I hate the long ball football.

So in short, right now, I hate Southampton more.

I have a real dislike for Southampton !

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
a) hating swindon? We're just starting a rivalry with Southampton in its propper form (for me anyway, they're *****)

b) Who put "i shave my nuts" as a tag for this? :lolol:

Are we?
I don't like them but would hardly say were developing a proper rivalry with them

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Swindle can f*** off :salute:
Southend can f*** off :salute:
Saints can f*** off :salute:
Orient can f*** off :salute:

I ONLY hate PaleArse.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Swindle can f*** off :salute:
Southend can f*** off :salute:
Saints can f*** off :salute:
Orient can f*** off :salute:

I ONLY hate PaleArse.

Exactly it, Palace are our only PROPER rivals.
Yes obviously we dislike other teams, but to describe them as "proper rivals" is ridiculous.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
They are still bitter about the Virgo goal and our win at theirs in the play offs. Then their hoolies hate us as its kicked off several times in the last few seasons. and now the whole club hate us more due to us knicking one of their best players. oh and they're all inbred so feel the need to call someone gay and still think its hilarious

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Unfortunately it was a little more than that, apparently after that game (possibly before too) there were a few altercations started by Albion 'fans' . Shoreham Moonraker elaborated a bit when he and I were on the Albion Roar show, that's why he said there is animosity from them directed at us.

I wouldn't doubt you for a moment hon, but I was working up there that evening & a load of Swindle T fans turned up dead-early chanting: "You're just a town full of faggots" (& other unnecessary & provocative chants). I guess every club has their tossers eh? :shrug:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I wouldn't doubt you for a moment hon, but I was working up there that evening & a load of Swindle T fans turned up dead-early chanting: "You're just a town full of faggots" (& other unnecessary & provocative chants). I guess every club has their tossers eh? :shrug:

Except they seem to have decided that as we have a few tossers that they should hate us. I still remember the morons who came on here after we lost at home to them a couple of years ago and looked like we were going down. Having a bit of banter with opposition fans is fine but their posts were ludicrous and I really hope we beat them at their place on the opening day. Having said that, Palace are the proper rivals and Swindon aren't even close.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Swindon have a history of bizarre rivalries, well one anyway apparently they strongly dislike Gillingham.

They are not alone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here