Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Swindon our new CP

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Looking at their forum's etc...they really and I mean really hate us. Not sure why except for nicking there captain oh and beating them in the play-offs......actually if I was them, I think I would hate us too actually thinking about it, anyway do you think they see us as their new rivals/enemy like CP are to us ?.....just hope that Greer kisses the albion badge infront of their fans, now that would be funny.....heee heee hee

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
a) hating swindon? We're just starting a rivalry with Southampton in its propper form (for me anyway, they're *****)

b) Who put "i shave my nuts" as a tag for this? :lolol:

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Some of them probably still haven't got over their side screwing up at Withers in the legendary Virgo Semi. Still, it's easier to blame others for your own failings ain't it?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
a) hating swindon? We're just starting a rivalry with Southampton in its propper form (for me anyway, they're *****)

b) Who put "i shave my nuts" as a tag for this? :lolol:

No we are not starting a rivalry with Southampton.

They don't even care about us , they hate Portsmouth we hate Palace end of.

DanielT

Gus Poyet was at Swindon. He went via Spurs, but they may be annoyed by that also.

Or, maybe they are just looking for a rivalry to feel like someone cares about them. It is possible that Swindon fans just want a great big hug? :catfight: :shrug: :kiss:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
They are not our rivals. We can laugh at them though.:wave:

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Let's just make this clear once and for all:

WE HATE CRYSTAL PALACE.

Swindon, like Leyton Orient and Southampton in League One, are just minor irritations.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
just hope that Greer kisses the albion badge infront of their fans, now that would be funny.....heee heee hee

No, that would be stupid. Nowhere near how stupid (and disrespectful) Hammond was, but still stupid. Could not think of any reason why he would anyway.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Some of them probably still haven't got over their side screwing up at Withers in the legendary Virgo Semi. Still, it's easier to blame others for your own failings ain't it?

Unfortunately it was a little more than that, apparently after that game (possibly before too) there were a few altercations started by Albion 'fans' . Shoreham Moonraker elaborated a bit when he and I were on the Albion Roar show, that's why he said there is animosity from them directed at us.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Swindon dislike us in almost exactly the same way we used to hate Reading 6 or 7 years ago.

Look how indifferent we are to the clackerstick twats these days. This Swindon hatred will pass soon enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here