Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is poyet THICK?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With Carole on the pitch Norwich knew they could batter us as they didn't need to mark LuaLua anymore. Why wasn't Dicko brought on instead of OGH ?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
hmmm, didnt go today, but it sounded like we got battered for 90 minutes and it was only a matter of time before Norwich scored.

We don't have the players to compete with teams as good as Norwich.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I certainly wouldn't say that.

But I would say that decisions and results are beginning to suggest he's still a coach rather than a manager.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
poyet must go now, resign you knob head, and for leaving our top scorer out the team you want f***ing locking up poyet, another useless, has never been, complete waste space manager we have inherited,, what a f***ing shambles.. hold your head in shame you twat !!!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
poyet must go now, resign you knob head, and for leaving our top scorer out the team you want f***ing lockung up poyet, another useless, has never been, complete waste space manager we have inherited,, what a f***ing shambles

when you've calmed down you'll realise what a stupid post that was.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
poyet must go now, resign you knob head, and for leaving our top scorer out the team you want f***ing locking up poyet, another useless, has never been, complete waste space manager we have inherited,, what a f***ing shambles.. hold your head in shame you twat !!!

:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

We are all allowed to make mistakes and Poyet did IMO, but the main thing is he learns by it.

Norwich are a good side let's just hope we can get back to picking up points preferable 3 at this stage of the season.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I certainly wouldn't say that.

But I would say that decisions and results are beginning to suggest he's still a coach rather than a manager.

It's looking a bit like that, although I hope I'm proved wrong.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Costly, but not quite as costly as Murray's miss in the first half. If Dickinson missed that people would be on here slagging him off already. Bad miss.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Lua Lua had gone out of the game - maybe because he was being marked tightly. It was the time to make a sub. 5 in midfield was a good idea at that time.

However the sub should have been dicker for holroyd or diker for lua lua - putting on Carole after the last performance was madness.
Also Dickinson would be more likely to grab an equaliser than OGH.

I have to agree that putting carole on cost us the game. IMO get rid of him - he is useless.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow

Pratt

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It was a LUDICROUS substitution bringing on Carole. Hart or Dickinson yes.

Now is the time to patch up with Forster.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
hmmm, didnt go today, but it sounded like we got battered for 90 minutes and it was only a matter of time before Norwich scored.

We don't have the players to compete with teams as good as Norwich.

Often deceptive the radio commentary, for 60 minutes or so (until the sub) w were well in the game, had the better chances and many would say probably correctly we looked far more likely to win the game than Norwich. Carole came on, we start lumping the ball forward and murray has no support, so the ball comes back again and again for 30 minutes. Calderon was then exploited as Norwich realised Carole couldnt defend, and there was the problem. Inviting Hoolahan, Holt, Martin, Johnson and co onto us for 30 mins was a f***ing stupid move:rant: Sorry, just pissed off at what are stupid decisions again!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was very strange I had hoped Dickinson would come on for Holroyd and we would have at least still tried to score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here