• Yes

Votes: 125 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 17.8%

• Total voters

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
well if hes not dead hes gonna need a guide dog

bin%2Bladen%2Bdead%2B2011%252Cbin%2Bladen%2Bdead%252Cbin%2Bladen%2Bkilled%252Claden%2Bdead%2Bor%2Balive%252Claden%2Bdead%252Cosama%2Bbin%2Bladen%2Bbody%252Cosama%2Bbin%2Bladen%2Bbody%2Bfound%252Cosama%2Bbin%2Bladen%2Bbody-703725.jpg

good look a likey!!!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Where does that pic come from though? Its not being used by any news sites - is anyone actually suggesting it IS real?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The more I look at that photo the more it looks fake? Where did it come from, is it actually a fake?

I've seen worse looking faces in Worthing on a Saturday night.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its so obviously fake, i cant see anyone would release it as an official picture. at least photoshop blur the top half to match the bottom.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
caption reads: Iraqis in Baghdad watch the news featuring a picture of a dead bin Laden which turned out to be fake.

Yes?

I wasn't suggesting the sun reported it as a genuine picture, the news programme that they are watching in the photo did.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Where does that pic come from though? Its not being used by any news sites - is anyone actually suggesting it IS real?

This was the pic shown by Sky News this morning as an official photo, although they said it was questionable, before withdrawing it saying it was too gruesome

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fed to the fishes. Can you believe it?

The Afghan Navy will go out and catch a shark that has eaten him.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
In death, we have a name. His name is Tim Osman.

99.9% sure its him...hmm...

I thought it was only in backward countries that people celebrate a death? I thought we had more class.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yep we killed him....what did we do with his body?....we chucked in the sea.....why?.....don't know really, seemed like the fish were hungry.....did you not think an autopsy to conclude which rounds killed him and from what gun / distance would have given complete proof etc?.....nah, we took a few shots on our iphones and chucked him in the sea.....

Unbelievable.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Yep we killed him....what did we do with his body?....we chucked in the sea.....why?.....don't know really, seemed like the fish were hungry.....did you not think an autopsy to conclude which rounds killed him and from what gun / distance would have given complete proof etc?.....nah, we took a few shots on our iphones and chucked him in the sea.....

Unbelievable.

What is your source to suggest that those things weren't done?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That picture could not look any more faked! Have the US government released any photos?

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Bin Laden's Great Wall

Three guys, a Canadian, Osama Bin Laden and Uncle Sam are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie. The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada." With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Osama Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our precious state." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.

"Uncle Sam" (a former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out -- virtually impenetrable."

Uncle Sam says, "Fill it with water."

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Unbelievable.

Maybe they thought by throwing the body into the sea there wouldn't be anything that could then become a shrine or memorial to Bin Laden, something which could have had thousands of people flocking to see it and which might also have been used as propoganda by extremists to call from revenge attacks against the west.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here