Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is NSC to blame

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
Everybodies got Aids! Aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids aids.
the gays and the whites the straights and the spades evrybodys got aids

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC does have significant power, believe it or not.

Sure, the membership represents only a small percentage of Albion fans but where else would one look for an immediate straw poll on feeling and sentiment? There is nowhere else. Of course this is not a symptom of NSC but of the Internet itself.

And I know for a FACT that in the days leading up to the sacking of McGhee, NSC was looked at very closely from within the walls of the Albion. In fact McGhee may have had one more game had it not been for the sentiment on NSC. And if we'd won that game....who knows?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I go to about one game a month, sometimes home, sometimes away. Even when it's f***ing depressing at matches, it's still less depressing than the average afternoon spent on NSC.
And FAR LESS DEPRESSING than a saturday with the missus.:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
munkfish said:
the gays and the whites the straights and the spades evrybodys got aids

C'mon everybody we got quilting to do (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)
We gotta break down these baricades, everyone has
AIDS! (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Bozza said:
NSC does have significant power, believe it or not.

Sure, the membership represents only a small percentage of Albion fans but where else would one look for an immediate straw poll on feeling and sentiment? There is nowhere else. Of course this is not a symptom of NSC but of the Internet itself.

And I know for a FACT that in the days leading up to the sacking of McGhee, NSC was looked at very closely from within the walls of the Albion. In fact McGhee may have had one more game had it not been for the sentiment on NSC. And if we'd won that game....who knows?

I hope Dick Tight is reading all the posts telling him to quit

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adrie, could you do me a small favour please: Stop demonstrating your undying love for me by having my name just underneath yours and above your avatar on all your posts.

People will start asking questions, you know.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The point I was trying to make, albeit badly, is that with NSC opinions get shared that much quicker and cos somebody says on NSC that so and so had a poor game all of a sudden they're completley f***ing useless which of couse isn't the case.

In the old days you watched the game, had a drink before/after and that was pretty much it. These days as information and opinions get passed and shared between a lot more people a lot quicker, we can go from world beaters one game to a load of dross the following week.

We are neither - we are a team of kids with one or two exceptions and we're in for a tough season. But we're not in the bottom division and won't be come the end of the season either.

1066gull

Ernest said:
I hope Dick Tight is reading all the posts telling him to quit
I hope not, because he must think I am a right ****.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Adriodinho said:
I hope not, because he must think I am a right ****.

Thinking does not come into the equation

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
The point I was trying to make, albeit badly, is that with NSC opinions get shared that much quicker and cos somebody says on NSC that so and so had a poor game all of a sudden they're completley f***ing useless which of couse isn't the case.

In the old days you watched the game, had a drink before/after and that was pretty much it. These days as information and opinions get passed and shared between a lot more people a lot quicker, we can go from world beaters one game to a load of dross the following week.

We are neither - we are a team of kids with one or two exceptions and we're in for a tough season. But we're not in the bottom division and won't be come the end of the season either.

No you point was well made hence the drivel that followed your post.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I don't think so - how many often us NSC and how many attend games? I think teh negativity has been caused by circumstances i don't think NSC can tak ethe credit for this - Aaprt from the od season when watching teh Albion i've heard nothingbut moaning from the crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here