Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Indeed, there was some confusion last year, when some communities refused to send their children to schools that were teaching homosexual values.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You’re confused. That wasn’t my point at all. Although, it’s pretty obvious what your point is.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Before 1980 everybody was racist so can we pull everything down that was built before the national enlightenment day that was the 1st January 1980.:hilton:

Nope sorry 2020 is the new year zero the cultural revolution is now in full effect ... statues, songs, tv-series, paintings, tombstones, books, opinions, must all be revisited and companies supposedly benefitting from or founded by people benefitting from slavery must be held to account. Speaking of which ..

The Guardian newspaper was founded by John Edward Taylor from the profits of Cotton Plantation Slavery and therefore should be shut down.

http://chng.it/vsv8gMBRRs

:hilton:

Jan 30, 2008
Nope sorry 2020 is the new year zero the cultural revolution is now in full effect ... statues, songs, tv-series, paintings, tombstones, books, opinions, must all be revisited and companies supposedly benefitting from or founded by people benefitting from slavery must be held to account. Speaking of which ..

The Guardian newspaper was founded by John Edward Taylor from the profits of Cotton Plantation Slavery and therefore should be shut down.

:lolol:
regards
DF

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Indeed, there was some confusion last year, when some communities refused to send their children to schools that were teaching homosexual values.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m sorry, ‘homosexual values’...? What do you consider to be ‘homosexual values’? ???

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Not got a clue, and neither do the children of Birmingham as the parents would not let them learn about them.

Oh I see. Gotcha. Although, as a primary school teacher who works about 10 minutes away from Birmingham city centre, I assure you not all Brummie kids will be excluded from learning about homosexual partnerships and non traditional families :thumbsup:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Oh I see. Gotcha. Although, as a primary school teacher who works about 10 minutes away from Birmingham city centre, I assure you not all Brummie kids will be excluded from learning about homosexual partnerships and non traditional families :thumbsup:

Good to hear, there are some really bigoted people about. Cannot believe that in 2020 some parents will not allow their children to learn about non traditional families.

Jan 30, 2008

learning or being brainwashed ?? i know someone who's son was asked by his school teacher to pray like a Muslim in his bedroom ???
regards
DF

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
learning or being brainwashed ?? i know someone who's son was asked by his school teacher to pray like a Muslim in his bedroom ???
regards
DF

Being brainwashed? What, about the fact some people have two dads or two mums? ???

As for being asked to pray “like a Muslim”, sounds like a classic “x school is banning the nativity” nonsense that always finds its way into right wing rags every December. If, and that’s a big if, a child was ever told to pray (which as a former RE leader I could never see happening but let’s just pretend for the sake of argument it’s true) it’d in the context of learning empathy and to better understand said religion. No different from getting a child to bow their head in Christian prayer during an assembly, regardless of whether they’re Christian or not. I assume you find the latter equally troublesome?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see the racists and homophobes and islamophomes are out in force tonight. :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
Being brainwashed? What, about the fact some people have two dads or two mums? ???

As for being asked to pray “like a Muslim”, sounds like a classic “x school is banning the nativity” nonsense that always finds its way into right wing rags every December. If, and that’s a big if, a child was ever told to pray (which as a former RE leader I could never see happening but let’s just pretend for the sake of argument it’s true) it’d in the context of learning empathy and to better understand said religion. No different from getting a child to bow their head in Christian prayer during an assembly, regardless of whether they’re Christian or not. I assume you find the latter equally troublesome?
his dad did, i was just using it as an example
regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

More whatboutery.

I am sure you will find someone reprehensible who is calling for mass change, and think this allows you to imply all anti-racists as extremist loonies or hypocrites.

I didnt see any of the racists, so busy posting now on this and the other thread, posting anything critical of the police and the state of America in the immediate aftermath of the event that triggered the 'year zero' as you scornfully call it. Did you? They popped up later. Priorities....

Surely you aren't happy to align yourself with racist trolls like Das Reich and Baker lite? I thought you were better than that? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
More whatboutery.

I am sure you will find someone reprehensible who is calling for mass change, and think this allows you to imply all anti-racists as extremist loonies or hypocrites.

I didnt see any of the racists, so busy posting now on this and the other thread, posting anything critical of the police and the state of America in the immediate aftermath of the event that triggered the 'year zero' as you scornfully call it. Did you? They popped up later. Priorities....

Surely you aren't happy to align yourself with racist trolls like Das Reich and Baker lite? I thought you were better than that? ???

Why don’t you have an early night perhaps with a good book and a cup of Horlicks, you’ll feel more refreshed tomorrow!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why don’t you have an early night perhaps with a good book and a cup of Horlicks, you’ll feel more refreshed tomorrow!

Why don’t you play the ball and not the man?

Because you’re intellectually incapable.

Yes, I’m aware that’s ironic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here