Is no statue safe?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What does this even mean? What point are you trying to make?

Only for a world-class team of scientists to work out what they're on about, at any point.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We shall agree to disagree, I believe a race war has been hyped by the media for the last to weeks, you cannot pick and choose what you find offensive surely, last weeks thuggery by BLM was disgusting, this week’s violence by the pathetic football nobs alliance and again by the BLM was equally vile, again what the **** has it got to do with the UK, we do not have a problem in the UK , it is stoked up by the media and race baiting bumholes.

No problem in the UK? Wake up and smell the coffee!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We shall agree to disagree, I believe a race war has been hyped by the media for the last to weeks, you cannot pick and choose what you find offensive surely, last weeks thuggery by BLM was disgusting, this week’s violence by the pathetic football nobs alliance and again by the BLM was equally vile, again what the **** has it got to do with the UK, we do not have a problem in the UK , it is stoked up by the media and race baiting bumholes.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We do not have a problem in the UK , it is stoked up by the media and race baiting bumholes.

Yes we do.

Huge problems.

One being our collective historic amnesia about the horrific crimes of the empire. The National Curriculum needs dramatic reshaping to teach our kids the kind of humanity, humility and progressiveness we see in places like Germany.

Please educate yourself on the evil our Country has inflicted on the World:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-concentration-camp-mau-mau-a7612176.html?amp

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

There is a meaning to the phrase Soy. It’s not based on anything intelligent. The best explanation I can work out is that it’s a phrase people who are thick and racist use to describe people who are not thick and racist.

I hope that has been of help?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

There is no problem in the UK, My black friends and colleagues have no problems with Me, I have no problems with them, it is race war being stoked up by the mainstream media and the losers on the left.
Could not stop Brexit :rage
Could not stop Tory landslide:rage
Could not get Cummings:rage
Could not force Brexit delay:rage

I know, let’s start racial tensions in a country that doesn’t have a problems, Stoke the fires with what’s going on 4000 miles away and has **** all to do with the UK.

I don’t drink coffee, very bad for blood pressure I hear.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There is a meaning to the phrase Soy. It’s not based on anything intelligent. The best explanation I can work out is that it’s a phrase people who are thick and racist use to describe people who are not thick and racist.

I hope that has been of help?

The Urban Dictionary is somewhat clearer than the above!

Soy Boy, slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

It's a rather damning indictment of where we are as a society that the idea that a man hasn't been in a fight with someone, isn't a fast runner and believes in equality for women is seen as a negative.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The Urban Dictionary is somewhat clearer than the above!

Soy Boy, slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

Ah! So it's a question of masculinity. What makes a man, "a man".

There's a 20 page binfest in that, I'm sure.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There is no problem in the UK, My black friends and colleagues have no problems with Me, I have no problems with them

Guys, guys! Baker has no issues in his life with racism so stop the rallies and stop the fight for inequality - it turns out that everything is infact ok because he says it is!

Well, thank God for that, everyone can all go back to their lives as we know that it's all good for some no-mark in their bubble. Stop writing the placards people, it's all been solved!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's a rather damning indictment of where we are as a society that the idea that a man hasn't been in a fight with someone, isn't a fast runner and believes in equality for women is seen as a negative.

Alternatively it’s a rather damning indictment of where we are in society that people get their knickers in a twist over a stupid internet dictionary [emoji23][emoji23]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Guys, guys! Baker has no issues in his life with racism so stop the rallies and stop the fight for inequality - it turns out that everything is infact ok because he says it is!

Well, thank God for that, everyone can all go back to their lives as we know that it's all good for some no-mark in their bubble. Stop writing the placards people, it's all been solved!

All is rosy in the Baker garden, and all is rosy in the rest of the UK.
The problem is with race baiting Whoppers like you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I see the Soy is strong in this one...

To be fair, I think he's got my very weak joke that the words Crystal Palace (though not spelled like that) might offend people and has attempted one back.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Alternatively it’s a rather damning indictment of where we are in society that people get their knickers in a twist over a stupid internet dictionary [emoji23][emoji23]

Nothing dampens the gusset more for these hysterical, tantrum throwing lettuces than some not conforming to their pathetic narrative.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
All is rosy in the Baker garden, and all is rosy in the rest of the UK.
The problem is with race baiting Whoppers like you.

Aww, it's cute when they're all deluded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here