Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Splendid job being done protecting the memorials from these uniformed plants. It's a self defence, of course. One female about to be attacked.

BLM protesters are vermin if they do such thing (won't contest that) but these guys are patriots ?

[tweet]1271779403928870913[/tweet]

Clearly a few thugs there looking to fight anyone or anything, nice to see the police being so restrained. Could it be the police tend to be a bit harder on mixed race crowds which are 50/50 male and female only armed with slogans on cardboard ? Despite the rotating " Hold me back " " leave it, it ain't worth it " and a bid of natty footwork and an attempt at Windmilling in I think the rozzers knew not to take them on.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Scum

Splendid job being done protecting the memorials from these uniformed plants. It's a self defence, of course. One female about to be attacked.

BLM protesters are vermin if they do such thing (won't contest that) but these guys are patriots ?

[tweet]1271779403928870913[/tweet]

The pacifist in me is challenged by the entry below.

[Tweet]1271781673626148866[/tweet]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Of course, sometimes nature calls.... Who was PC Palmer ?

Oh...

EaZhmDIXQAIgd-m.jpg

I actually feel quite sick at this one.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Apparently there is a BLM march in the centre of Newcastle today, in response to which a large group of middle aged men have turned up to "protect" the statue of Earl Grey from any attempt to topple it.

There are two salient points here:

1) The aforementioned statue is on top of a 130ft high column, so anyone wishing to do anything to it is going to have to bring some fairly serious climbing equipment.

2) Earl Grey was the Prime Minister when Britain abolished slavery throughout the Empire, so I can't imagine his statue is likely to be on anyone's agenda to topple as far as BLM goes.

To be fair they do like their tea up North

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Of course, sometimes nature calls.... Who was PC Palmer ?

Oh...

View attachment 124846

I actually feel quite sick at this one.

What an absolute ****ing disgrace. How long till someone says “how do you know that wasn’t an anarchist?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just putting it out there, when the pandemic ends I will be working with Worthing Borough Council in order to get a plaque on Peter Bonetti’s boyhood home in the town, (the current owner of the house is extremely happy at this happening) but if anybody on here targets it over the 1970 World Cup Quarter Final, there will be repercussions 😂

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I always find it impossible to hear/see this stuff and not think of this:-

Swap drugs for race and this is spot on - as always.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
1944/2020

Credit Twitter - @.. Coldwar_Steve

EaZ9FBUWoAcP0p1.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That was a memorial to a Police Officer stabbed and killed during the London Bridge attacks .

Sort of says it all.

About there type.

Ignorant,pissed up tossers the lot of them.

Christ.

So what are the gammon doing there today? Let me guess.....enjoying a bit of racism.

Who knew? ???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Far right certainly showing how rioting and attacking the police should be done properly. Soft liberal left doesn’t even know what disorder is. Great lesson for everyone. You don’t need a cause to kick off and have a ruck. The snowflakes didn’t even turn up, no doubt fighting police, each other and anyone else for the rest of the evening. Certain poster’s on this forum must be so proud of the show today. :facepalm:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Apparently there is a BLM march in the centre of Newcastle today, in response to which a large group of middle aged men have turned up to "protect" the statue of Earl Grey from any attempt to topple it.

There are two salient points here:

1) The aforementioned statue is on top of a 130ft high column, so anyone wishing to do anything to it is going to have to bring some fairly serious climbing equipment.

2) Earl Grey was the Prime Minister when Britain abolished slavery throughout the Empire, so I can't imagine his statue is likely to be on anyone's agenda to topple as far as BLM goes.

What on Earth makes you think the "protectors" of the statue have thought bout it even remotely beyond "let's go kick some lefties heads in"?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
it's very sad in these troubled times isn't it. the "football lads" tag is shameful of the media to repeat as well, these are just nazis

Really anyone who isn't a Nazi thug on here should be angry about this. We're all football supporters, we're all tarred with this brush by association.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Far right certainly showing how rioting and attacking the police should be done properly. Soft liberal left doesn’t even know what disorder is. Great lesson for everyone. You don’t need a cause to kick off and have a ruck. The snowflakes didn’t even turn up, no doubt fighting police, each other and anyone else for the rest of the evening. Certain poster’s on this forum must be so proud of the show today. :facepalm:

This one clearly was.

"It's been a great day for ex serviceman and fellow Patriots"
Regards
DF

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Im sure the usual suspects will be on later to condemn this as vitriolically as they have condemned the 'BLM' protests all week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here