Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Kazenga Unhappy or a Twat?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Both have flaws, both have positive. Both are inconsistent with their end product. That we have two such talents to use is a good thing, and we shouldn't be rushing to criticise or be rid of one or t'other.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Your joking right?.Nine times out of ten Lualua wins a free kick, gets his cross in, wins a corner or gets a shot off. Everyone loves Noone cos he is a cheeky little scouse chappy. The end result is all to often lacking, vastly overrated by many on here. Very much fourth choice winger for me.

Very much so.

Noone and Lu lu do what they do, but Lu Lu nowadays is getting very close to getting in the final ball, unlike Craig.

When Lu Lu has the ball in the final third, he knows what he has to do, and tends to do it.

Saying that, I love them both.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Sure he appreciates the quality around him to appreciate he might not play every game. Also, I'd rather him be gutted at not playing than just pocketing the wages without a care.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anyone trying to decipher what Kaz writes on Twitter is a fool. Lost cause, the boy is CRAZY (but f***ing awesome).

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
When you have a squad as strong as ours, talented players are going to be disappointed. Personally, I would have him ahead of Noone (on the bench).

And Noone was different class when he came on today we heard. HMMMMM!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't quite believe there's a long thread on here about a post from KLL that doesn't appear to have a bloody thing to do with football?

Sometimes people really do look for things that aren't there :rolleyes:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd be 99% certain it was just one of his usual 144 characters worth of utter drivel that he posts to his mates in Newcastle. Stop making it out to be more than that.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And Noone was different class when he came on today we heard. HM'MMM!!

Excellent. I want all our players to do well. Noone was electric earlier in the season.

I think that Lua Lua has been better, form wise, in recent week but it's all about opinions. I am pleased that Bigbelly finally has someone to agree with him.

Chill

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You should wake up to reality. Lua Lua slows the play down. He's so predictable and slow. He draws players in and try to skip past the defender. Noone will be Gus choice over Lua Lua in the run in and will be till Cardiff come back with £2 million. No teams will come in for Lua Lua as he's a one trick poney and so predictable.

Clueless.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Honestly, I can't speak for your team, but I'd be very annoyed if a player was happy about not playing.

f*** off!
is that a joke??????
have you had a look at your squad recently, and wondered why so many of your "squad" are happy to be playing at your shit football team? x

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
WOW! an NSCer calling LUA LUA slow. LOOL

Try offering him £1k winner takes all 100m race, then lets see how slow he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here