Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Kazenga Unhappy or a Twat?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Come again. Noone has been a much better player. If lua doesnt like it Gus has said if players aren't happy then he'll not stand in their way of getting first team football else where. Bye lua.

Behave yourself, just for a change? That's not what gus has said at all is it :facepalm:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Come again. Noone has been a much better player. If lua doesnt like it Gus has said if players aren't happy then he'll not stand in their way of getting first team football else where. Bye lua.

Your joking right?.Nine times out of ten Lualua wins a free kick, gets his cross in, wins a corner or gets a shot off. Everyone loves Noone cos he is a cheeky little scouse chappy. The end result is all to often lacking, vastly overrated by many on here. Very much fourth choice winger for me.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Your joking right?.Nine times out of ten Lualua wins a free kick, gets his cross in, wins a corner or gets a shot off. Everyone loves Noone cos he is a cheeky little scouse chappy. The end result is all to often lacking, vastly overrated by many on here. Very much fourth choice winger for me.

Just glad you're not the manager as well. Gus knows Noone is better and why do you think Lua Lua has played second fiddle to Noone before his hamstring ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
best player at Anfield and gets dropped,comes on for 2 minutes last week,out the squad today.
I expect he is a bit confused.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Maybe because Lualua wasn't fully fit early season?

You'll have to come back with a better answer than that. Know Noone has recovered from his hamstring injury he's regained his place on the bench for the moment until he gains his place in the starting eleven.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
You'll have to come back with a better answer than that. Know Noone has recovered from his hamstring injury he's regained his place on the bench for the moment until he gains his place in the starting eleven.

Since September Noone hasn't been that great

Lua Lua however has got better as the season has gone on

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Since September Noone hasn't been that great

Lua Lua however has got better as the season has gone on

Really? why does Gus prefere Noone to start instead of Lua Lua. Lua is and always will be an impact sub saying that he didn't even manage that against Ipswich.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
He has been fit for weeks

Wasn't even on the bench on Saturday... So the fact Poyet prefers to start him is bollocks

Had 2 sub appearances since he came back from injury and both times been poor

When buckley pulls his hamstring and recovers then he easess him back and now his hamstring is fully recovered now starts just like will happen with Noone.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think we have to accept that Bigbelly is obviously excited by a player that keeps the ball at his feet runs round a few defenders and then delivers nothing against a player that regularly goes past defenders with pace, wins free kicks and scores goals. It's a no brainer for some but for others, who knows!!!!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I think we have to accept that Bigbelly is obviously excited by a player that keeps the ball at his feet runs round a few defenders and then delivers nothing against a player that regularly goes past defenders with pace, wins free kicks and scores goals. It's a no brainer for some but for others, who knows!!!!

You should wake up to reality. Lua Lua slows the play down. He's so predictable and slow. He draws players in and try to skip past the defender. Noone will be Gus choice over Lua Lua in the run in and will be till Cardiff come back with £2 million. No teams will come in for Lua Lua as he's a one trick poney and so predictable.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Gus was saying that he was looking for a settled side, but that only holds true if the performance is good. We won 3 - 0 last Sat. The side stays the same. We have a disappointing 1 - 1 draw, and even allowing for differences in playing surface/opponents etc, I think he will make some changes for Weds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here