Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Johnny Dixon going to play this season?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
:lolol: Yes it makes sense. Can't understand why he didn't try something at 4-0 up though

Yes, I think he should of put Dixon on, and also what's happening with Sullivan? They've given him a 1 year contract haven't they? So surely they must see some potenial.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Yes, I think he should of put Dixon on, and also what's happening with Sullivan? They've given him a 1 year contract haven't they? So surely they must see some potenial.

The reserves i presume unless something happens to Kuipers and we can't get a loan for some reason. At least Adams will be able to asses some of these players better after a run of games in the reserves.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Or he is cheap and we do not have another professional keeper in the squad? I would like to see him given a chance at some point, but really there is no need to rest Kuipers.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I do not know or overly care. What I do question is why the club are paying you to watch the game. If you want to watch the game, stop taking money off the club and buy a ticket like the rest of us.

F**k off

I do my job as requested and IF i am in a position where i can watch the game i will (same as all the other stewards who are able to). If i can't like some games i am in a position which requires you to face the crowd then obviously i don't.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
F**k off

I do my job as requested and IF i am in a position where i can watch the game i will (same as all the other stewards who are able to). If i can't like some games i am in a position which requires you to face the crowd then obviously i don't.

But surely the whole point of stewarding is to monitor and deal with the crowd (unless you are those response stewards by the dug outs). So if you want to watch the game, surely you should not be a steward, but a paying customer.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
But surely the whole point of stewarding is to monitor and deal with the crowd (unless you are those response stewards by the dug outs). So if you want to watch the game, surely you should not be a steward, but a paying customer.

OMG you just don't get it and i can't be bothered explaining it AGAIN

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I am just amazed that the club are actually paying you to watch the game, does not seem the best use of resources.

I am just amazed that a person of your intelligence can't figure it out.

Internal gates for instance you don't let anyone through without a pass they are in view of the pitch and no-one uses them whilst the game is on.

Back of south and north stands overlook the crowd and you can see the pitch.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Internal gates for instance you don't let anyone through without a pass they are in view of the pitch and no-one uses them whilst the game is on.

Even if you can see the pitch from your steward vantage point, you really should not be concentrating on the game, you are there to assist / keep an eye on the crowd.

Maybe the steward manual needs a new section added?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Even if you can see the pitch from your steward vantage point, you really should not be concentrating on the game, you are there to assist / keep an eye on the crowd.

Maybe the steward manual needs a new section added?

If you are that bothered write to the safety officer

Dullard433

Duller than dull itself
Aug 5, 2008
Dullsville

To be fair to UB, you could have mentioned that 10 posts ago, instead of fuelling your monstrous ego by abusing him.

I thought you were one of the running track stewards anyway?

You steward H block. Without doubt the most contentious and confrontational stewarding at Withers. As such, you need to be ever vigilant for 14 year old Charlton fans wearing scarves, other stewards to high five and that blight on the modern game - people who choose to stand.

So either you're watching the crowd and you get paid for it or you join the rest of us paying public and sit in the stands and watch the game. Shame on you.

Bad man.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
To be fair to UB, you could have mentioned that 10 posts ago, instead of fuelling your monstrous ego by abusing him.

I thought you were one of the running track stewards anyway?

Not all the time. I like being there but have to cover other positions at times. Don't mind covering as it does break up the season doing something different a bit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here