Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is jake on his way?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Probably the best move for all parties.

FAO: the poster who said Adams is ruining our youth players, how exactly? It's obvious the man is completely losing it but I don't buy this 'he doesnt like the younger players' bollocks. The only young player who is worthy of a place but he hasnt persisted with is Joel Lynch, and that's partly because he wanted to leave anyway.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We do seem to have this thing on NSC, whereby if a player isn't in the team, or has a bit of a strop on, it must be because the manager at the time is a complete fuckwit.

Let's see- Colin Kazim-Richards gives it the biggun on a regular basis: all McGhee's fault.

Leon Knight acts like a big time Charlie: all McGhee's fault.

Robinson doesn't get picked after four or five years of not being a regular- oh, it's not down to his ability, it must be Adams being a bastard.

O'Callaghan gets a sulk on- not his fault clearly, must be Dean Wilkins lack of personal skills.

Hammond leaves- yep, you guessed it, Wilkins can't manage players.

Savage thinks he's worth three times what the club think is a fair value- it's definitely down to Wilkins, and not by any stretch of the imagination Savage's ego.

Joel Lynch gets a cob on when he's dropped, despite being out of form and making regular mistakes: Adams it's ALL DOWN TO YOU!

Does it occur to people on here that footballers aren't always flawless human beings, but also have egos? That sometimes when they don't get selected, it's not because the manager secretly wants to have them exiled to Siberia but because they're not up to scratch? Or because the player has his own agenda (new contract, engineering a move etc)?

I'm not saying Adams is likely to be troubling the manager of the month awards committee any time soon, but come on, you can't blame him for absolutely everything that goes on, any more than you could blame Wendy, or McGhee, or Coppell etc.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Robinson showed yet once again last night why he is not considered by many to be worthy of a first team place. I would have thought the ideal club for him would have been Barnet or Dagenham & Redbridge.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But I told my daughter that it was DEFINITELY Mickey Adams' fault her gerbil died.

Oh fair enough. And if you study the old photos closely enough, at the very moment the bullets enter President Kennedy's brain, there's definitely a stocky man with a recognisable side parting and an Albion tracksuit, crouching just behind the grassy knoll

:thumbsup:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Oh fair enough. And if you study the old photos closely enough, at the very moment the bullets enter President Kennedy's brain, there's definitely a stocky man with a recognisable side parting and an Albion tracksuit, crouching just behind the grassy knoll

:thumbsup:

:laugh:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm not saying Adams is likely to be troubling the manager of the month awards committee any time soon, but come on, you can't blame him for absolutely everything that goes on, any more than you could blame Wendy, or McGhee, or Coppell etc.

It depends on whether you wear blinkers or not doesn't it ? Under whatever circumstances the next manager comes in unless he walks on water it'll be Dick Knight's fault for employing the wrong man.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here