Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is jake on his way?

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
firstly dont shoot the messenger but i believe a deal has been done for jake robinson to go to shrewsbury within the next few days. dont know at the moment whether its a loan or for a fee but from what ive been told its a done deal

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Never really lived up to the promise we all hoped for....If True...Good luck Jakey

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Oh Good. Another player gone.

With some luck, we may still have 11 left at the end of the month.

Oh wait, Uncle Dick's made large offers for players...... mm where have I heard that before

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Good for the lad but could of been a good squad player under good managment, ANOTHER decent youth player Micky has ruined :nono:

Can't pin that one on Adams - Jake has had loads of chances over the last couple of years under Wilkins and McGhee and never delivered. Hopefully he will go, we will get some cash and a sell-on clause and maybe he will prosper somewhere else.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly he failed to step up to the plate and sulked a fair few times.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Good for the lad but could of been a good squad player under good managment, ANOTHER decent youth player Micky has ruined :nono:

Exactly. I thought he WAS a good squad player under a good manager. We often seemed to pick up last season when he came off the bench and injected some pace, and willingness to run at defenders .... as did Bas Savage. Ah, they were the days, where did it all go wrong?

Stumpy Tim

Robinson has what it needs to be a good player - pace. Unfortunately it seems neither Wilkins or Adams thought he had it... no finger pointing on this one. Must admit he had made it when he scored two hatricks in week - he never really recovered from the shock of that.

I hope it's a loan. I would like to see him given a shot under one more manager

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
could have been a good asset this season. however adams clearly has a vendetta against the lad (same with lynch). i expect adams will sign someone who's not as good but costs more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here