Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it wrong to never get over your ex?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Cheers NMH, you are a star...

Get the hankies out for the classic...

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tgFVltYVfM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tgFVltYVfM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Time is a great healer Kev, just give it time.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You are welcome to have a piece of my ex if it helps ? there's plenty of her to go round

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I went on a first holiday with a newish g/f and she said something like, 'I think I love you...', to which I replied, 'That makes two of us, as I love me too....'

Cue the waterworks from her and an end to the relationship 'by mutual consent' about three weeks later ;)

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
I once had a one night stand and shagged a bird and she had a pretty face, nice tits, but a really smelly fanny.

What I am trying to say is I want to open up to you Kev. Tell you my concerns, Maybe eveyone else could do the same.

Next person up please, don't let this Kev fella feel alone.....

:lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes, it is wrong, unless your ex happened to be JK Rowling before she got rich or someone like Monica Bellucci.

Kev, don't be so hard on yourself. Do not dwell on things and focus on doing things that make you happy (other than the ex).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just hope that on your fuckfest you don't pull something where Danny Seagull has been... there could be anything left up there... sure that "Smelly Fanny" didn't contain a semen filled dead Hamster ?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I once had a one night stand and shagged a bird and she had a pretty face, nice tits, but a really smelly fanny.

What I am trying to say is I want to open up to you Kev. Tell you my concerns, Maybe eveyone else could do the same.

Perhaps this thread could be a support group for people who will be alone over the Christmas period?

I know I will be, but we can all help each other and get through the rough times ahead :rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stop being silly and just forget her.

There really are loads more woman who are just as nice that you will find and fall in love with and eventually you will find the right one.

Mar 13, 2008
Never got over my first love.
(it has only been 7 years since I met her and I still see her about and shizzle)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Maybe you had sloppy seconds. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here