Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it wrong to never get over your ex?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Post those home videos of yourselves at it on YouTube and she'll see what she's missing and come running back

Worked for me :cool:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I still love and care for my ex, like anything in this whole entire world. I can't get over her, and this moment in time i'm really depressed. I've been seeing another girl lately, but she isn't anything compared to my ex. I love my ex so damn much it really does hurt me. I don't think I can ever get through this, and I aint the most attractive guy and I don't think I'll get a new girlfriend in the near future. I want her back so badly, that I can't talk to no-one, espically her.

So please help me!!!

we've all been there mate, and i sympathise, things will get easier though mate, just hang on in there.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I still love and care for my ex, like anything in this whole entire world. I can't get over her, and this moment in time i'm really depressed. I've been seeing another girl lately, but she isn't anything compared to my ex. I love my ex so damn much it really does hurt me. I don't think I can ever get through this, and I aint the most attractive guy and I don't think I'll get a new girlfriend in the near future. I want her back so badly, that I can't talk to no-one, espically her.

So please help me!!!

No mate it’s not. I’m a pretty positive fella and I’ve never found it too difficult to meet girls but it took me about 3 years to get over my first proper girlfriend in fact even today if I bump into her It all floods back. I go from being a confident, positive person to a complete emotional retard.

I feel your pain fella, when you’ve met someone you feel is perfect no one ever seems to meet the grade.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Just go and get a few notes out the cash machine, find a brass and plough into her, you'll feel much better.

:jester:

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Yes you will. One day you'll look back and wonder why you stayed with her so long

I second BAG's comment, you obviously aren't ready to be with the new gf if you still feel like that, so be fair to her and end the relationship. Then spend a year or so on your own to get to like yourself without needing to be in a relationship.

Then one day when you least expect it you will meet the perfect one for you. Worked for me!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why don't you FIGHT to win back your ex if you feel that strongly. You CAN DO IT.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Snap out of it.

Remember, you're a MAN.

Oct 25, 2003
its quite hard, but it'll just naturally happen, and once you're over it you'll wonder what the fuss was about

me and my ex still LIVE together

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
You need to look at the reasons why you split in the FIRST place. If you can resolve these issues then talk to her about it. If you cant then just walk away mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here