Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it wrong to never get over your ex?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I still love and care for my ex, like anything in this whole entire world. I can't get over her, and this moment in time i'm really depressed. I've been seeing another girl lately, but she isn't anything compared to my ex. I love my ex so damn much it really does hurt me. I don't think I can ever get through this, and I aint the most attractive guy and I don't think I'll get a new girlfriend in the near future. I want her back so badly, that I can't talk to no-one, espically her.

So please help me!!!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Pics?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I couldn't get over your ex either.
Not without a grapple hook.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Yes.
Once you get over the fact she's boffing someone else, you can move on.

You alway's see decent birds with ropey blokes and wonder how do they do that, and your'll be suprised, even ugly fat skint fuckers like myself manage to pull an absolute diamond; confidence in yourself is the key. It always gets better, but it will take longer if your still tugging one off over her rather than rooting another..

<Amazingly the best one even married me and we now got two nippers - she can't leave me now..!>
:thumbsup:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
I still love and care for my ex, like anything in this whole entire world. I can't get over her, and this moment in time i'm really depressed. I've been seeing another girl lately, but she isn't anything compared to my ex. I love my ex so damn much it really does hurt me. I don't think I can ever get through this, and I aint the most attractive guy and I don't think I'll get a new girlfriend in the near future. I want her back so badly, that I can't talk to no-one, espically her.

So please help me!!!

best thing to do is to tell your current girlfriend you're feelings.

she'll understand and will give you the best rodgering you've had in your life.

squeal piggy squeal.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

So please help me!!!

I hope your current tart isn't reading this!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Well first, you're using your current gf, if you feel like that.

And secondly, yes, it is wrong. You will get over your ex, but it takes time. But you won't love them forever and ever more.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

So please help me!!!
give her best mate one :thumbsup:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
get_over_it_cover.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here