at home
NO

Its effing brilliant.

LOL

Just had it for dinner......LOL...Dod I mention I was hammered

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No mate...I am going to bed now....BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: punk: punk: punk: punk:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
will you f*** off with your stupid threads so we don't keep losing all the ones about, shock horror, football?

:jester: :salute:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Steve_Foster said:
We didnt go top of the food chain to become vegitarians.sp?

But we did f*** up the privilege of being at the top of the food chain by incarcerating animals in cages and feeding them such a poor diet that they cannot physically stand up just so their meat tastes a particular way.

Veal production if barbaric, end of.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Theres other things that you could do with veal that would be far more wrong than eating it.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
If God hadn't intended us to eat animals why did he make them all taste like meat....

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm trying to think of a rhyme incuding "Wiener Schnitzel"..., nope, can't think of one...

My mate reckons that all food should be cooked in breadcrumbs 'cos it tastes great, he says fish fingers and turkey burgers are clear evidence of this.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
always disappointed by veal, think it's tasteless, but still always order it every time I'm in an Italian restaurant

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes it is wrong. All the best things are. Mmmmm veal :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here