Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time to take direct action against Fofars

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Direct action is only going to strengthen their cause. They already think we are a bunch of brainless yobs as it is. There is no reason to prove them right
Eh? We're talking about picketing, leafletting and maybe putting an ad in the paper. Hardly the actions of brainless yobs.

Sep 20, 2005
Simple do as I do , just go in there and order a load of cakes and buns and let them wrap them all up.
Then spend 10 minutes whilst the queue behind you grows and grows and once the people behind you start leaving then announce you've left your wallet in the office and better go fetch it.
Can I just stand up for the staff at Forfar's? This FPC business is nothing to do with them and they have no influence over Melanie Cuttress. They're just ordinary people trying their best to get through the day.
I know you mean well, but the above method won't hurt anyone but the overworked, underpaid staff, most of whom are nice people.
Boycott, picket, inform other shoppers or stand outside with a banner, but please don't do the above. Try and imagine a similar scenario in your own job. It's just not right.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
never even bought there before the ban - that MUST make me a SUPERFAN?

obviously it had nothing to do with the superior standrd of truffles goods

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Can I just stand up for the staff at Forfar's? This FPC business is nothing to do with them and they have no influence over Melanie Cuttress. They're just ordinary people trying their best to get through the day.
I know you mean well, but the above method won't hurt anyone but the overworked, underpaid staff, most of whom are nice people.
Boycott, picket, inform other shoppers or stand outside with a banner, but please don't do the above. Try and imagine a similar scenario in your own job. It's just not right.

And I bet you said the same about FOCUS workers too in 1996 :censored::censored::censored:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis

Thank you Indeed!:clap:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Much as I hate to take the edge off a decent bit of direct action, having a pop at Forfars won't affect Melanie Cuttress or FPC one little bit. I don't think she's even a director of the company, let alone have any involvement with the running of it. In fact she isn't even a "Forfar" but simply someone who married into the family.

It might affect the jobs of people who support the stadium though.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Lorks!

I can remember suggesting this years ago,and getting minimal response on the board.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's only Vulture, take no notice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here