Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time to take direct action against Fofars

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Cutress is taking the piss out of us all.Fofars is her and her husbands business.Maybe its time for us to protest outside these shops and explain to people what Cutress and co are doing.Hit them in the pocket.I hope that no Albion fan will ever buy from Fofars again

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've been boycotting Forfars for quite a while now. Ever since the first public inquiry.

I haven't bought anything from there since the BAN THE BUN campaign started. Even before then.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I haven't bought anything from there since the BAN THE BUN campaign started.

I mean protest right outside their shops,speak to customers going in.Try to stop them from buying.Hit these people where it hurts in the pocket.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bloody hell, why did I get the flame throwers ready before opening this thread... Oh well, just a boycott it is then...

:lol: :lol:

Actually, they'll probably use that statement against the Falmer fight so just incase... THAT WAS A JOKE.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've been boycotting Forfars for yonks too.

Perhaps Vulture's right, a bit of leafleting might be called for.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I've been boycotting Forfars for quite a while now. Ever since the first public inquiry.
Me too. There's a new bakers in London Road about two doors down from Forfars called Greggs. This is a LOT cheaper than Forfars and sometimes has a queue coming out into the street!

There are ALWAYS ALTERNATIVES to forfars - as I have gratefully found out since deciding not to shop there (and I was a regular shopper with them before!).

Many many other bakeries are excellent, and actually it has been more interesting to find them and try them out. I've become a bread, and general bakery connoisseur.
Truffles in Steyning and Henfield are mahvellous, and that place on Trafalgar St just down from the station is GREAT!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would rather be wanked off by Edward Scissorshands than ever buy anything from Forfars.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I would rather be wanked off by Edward Scissorshands than ever buy anything from Forfars.

:lolol: and ditto , ever since they've been kicking up a shit i've avoided them like the plauge!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
A Forfars cream cake gave me the shits once.

Maybe I should sue and eat into their finances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here