Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time to 'pull up the drawbridge'?

Should we stop new registrations on NSC?

• Yep - keep 'em out

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • No - we should continue to welcome the noobs and JCLs.

Votes: 112 78.3%

• Total voters

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I think it works now, but perhaps tighten up on new accounts from banned people? I am more thinking the spammers. If you get rid of them it'll be fine.

If the Albion took that attitude to Johnny come lately's, then the stadium would never fill.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's it, ban newbies, we need to fight to keep this club small. Let's all boycott the new stadium too, we do not want this club losing its identity and having success.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Ohhhhhhhh.

Is this for real? I thought this was a fishing attempt... This cannot be for real. :shocked:

Two boards.
One that is, basically, this one - and one for new climbers to graduate from.
If someone on this forum is clearly 'not ready for prime time', then relegate them. If someone from the sub-board has the right stuff to join the top grade and veterans (of NSC, The Goldstone, Gillingham, etc) then up they go.
There won't be many newbies who achieve the latter because anyone who's been that interested is surely already 'on-board', so as to speak.

NSC is going to get some new wave of people - perhaps locals who didn't care about the club while it was in trouble but want to know now
(or when) it's not. I don't like to be elitist but it is going to be annoying and I bet mods are going to be kept busy.
Isn't this 'Roost' section meant for something that that?

chops

Egg chaser & hack
Jan 4, 2011
Christchurch, NZ
What about fans of other clubs who want to join? They're always good for a laugh.
And what about people like me, who have little interest in Albion but like the forum and enjoy the threads that aren't about BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here