Votes: 44 32.4%

• Total voters

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Same old same old.

D

Deleted member 2719

Would you be kind enough to tell us how soon it will all click into place ? Another 12 games ?

Can't tell you that one but what i can tell you is Sir Alex Ferguson didn't exactly set the world alight when he was building a team for the future, who is to say we ain't just a few games away from that, i would say i would give him until Christmas unless we get a run of losses.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
I am backing the man.

Perhaps some of you that wanted rid of Wilkins and agreed with knight chopping him are starting to regret it now.

Slade in - as it will all click in to place soon and changing managers is no guarantee of success.

True - there is no guarantee of success.

Im not sure the players respect the manager or coaching staff. i knopw for a fact they think laurel and hardy are county league wallers.

Get someone in who demands respect and gets us playing!

D

Deleted member 2719

True - there is no guarantee of success.

Im not sure the players respect the manager or coaching staff. i knopw for a fact they think laurel and hardy are county league wallers.

Get someone in who demands respect and gets us playing!

I am not denying that the coaches have got just a little to cosy and that side of things needs shaking up.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
i knopw for a fact they think laurel and hardy are county league wallers.

Really? Do you have a source then?

It does make me laugh the number of people who seem CERTAIN that our current predicament is down to the Assistant Manager and First Team coach.

To the poll itself, I'm still in the Slade-in camp, because there is just about enough evidence to suggest that this team will come good. If we're still in the relegation zone in December, I think Bloom will pull the trigger - and rightly so.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Really? Do you have a source then?

It does make me laugh the number of people who seem CERTAIN that our current predicament is down to the Assistant Manager and First Team coach.

To the poll itself, I'm still in the Slade-in camp, because there is just about enough evidence to suggest that this team will come good. If we're still in the relegation zone in December, I think Bloom will pull the trigger - and rightly so.

I didnt say the current predicament is down to Messrs White and Booker, i just said their county league wallers.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There are a f*** load of pussys on this board.

NO, it's not time to sack Slade. Fucks sake, we've just picked up another point away from home, it should have been 3. Other teams aren't beating us, we're beating ourselves with red cards, penalties conceded, and I'd say we're one signing away from being a decent outfit, and that's a League 1 John Terry who can instill order and discipline, a Danny Cullip-type figure.

We're in the bottom 4 because of our home form, and God knows Slade isn't the first manager to suffer at Withdean.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Everyone who supports Slade say we are playing well and things can only improve but this improvement doesn't seem to be happening in terms of results.
Slade can only be judged by results not performances and at the moment he is not delivering and like Adams's team last year 2 decent back to back wins (Leicester and Millwall) the 2 back to back wins last month soon meant zippo.
I just don't think the present management regime are going to be able to change things and conjure the necessary improvement for us to actually start winning games good performance or not.

Ipswich_Seagull

The Ipswich Seagull
Apr 6, 2009
Ipswich, Suffolk
NO, it's not time to sack Slade. Fucks sake, we've just picked up another point away from home, it should have been 3. Other teams aren't beating us, we're beating ourselves with red cards, penalties conceded, and I'd say we're one signing away from being a decent outfit, and that's a League 1 John Terry who can instill order and discipline, a Danny Cullip-type figure.

We're in the bottom 4 because of our home form, and God knows Slade isn't the first manager to suffer at Withdean.

Can't argue with a word of the above. Good point well presented - the next 2 games will be interesting though.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Everyone who supports Slade say we are playing well and things can only improve but this improvement doesn't seem to be happening in terms of results.

Games 1 - 5 = 2pts
Games 6 - 10 = 7pts
Games 11-15 = ?

"Not improving" you say?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
But results this season are improving. Thus his overall record will improve and become more impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here