Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it sick to laugh at this?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would suggest your sneering tone and attempt at deflection counts as feigned righteousness so - yes, yes I do.
You're just making it up as you go along. :lolol:

If I told you that you couldn't be considered a serious poster anymore, what would that be?

(Apart from f***ing dull, obviously)

Suggest you re-visit the definition of schadenfreude. The only one suffering any misfortune in this thread is the girl who died whilst wanking.

Apart from that, you're doing splendidly. Well done, you!

P.s. that's sanctimony
Sadly there isn't a word for revelling in the perceived suffering of others so schadenfreude will have to suffice I am afraid.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cant we all just get on?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apparently not Dave.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes there is. It's called schadenfreude.

Only trouble is that Simster is not revelling in anyone's suffering. As I said, the only person who is suffering is that dead girl.
I'm chuckling heartily at TGC's every so dull and utterly futile efforts to paint me as something that I'm not. Doesn't that count?

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
shE haD a visiT froM mE thaT nitE anD a bloodY gooD shaG shE waS toO

obviouslY thE olD briaN lovE truncheoN waS toO mucH inniT

I lefT thE vibratoR tO throW theM ofF thE scenT. :clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
cant we all just get on?

I know what ya mean Dave, I really do.

Some of em on here are a phycologists wet dream they really are. For ex yesterday I posted something someone considered to be bollox and within the hr I had 3 of the pack of wolves 'gang' bumbing eachother by all having a pop at me. Then, when you bite back yiou actually feel a bit shit. They know who they are - but they need to wind their necks in... Seems you aren't allowed an opinion on here sometimes however little or insignifcant it was...

That's ALL Dave

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know what ya mean Dave, I really do.

Some of em on here are a phycologists wet dream they really are. For ex yesterday I posted something someone considered to be bollox and within the hr I had 3 of the pack of wolves 'gang' bumbing eachother by all having a pop at me. Then, when you bite back yiou actually feel a bit shit. They know who they are - but they need to wind their necks in... Seems you aren't allowed an opinion on here sometimes however little or insignifcant it was...

That's ALL Dave

Ah, diddums.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You are clearly referring to me, having the temerity to suggest that your assertion that the referee "bottled it" when he refused to give Lampards goal was a load of bollocks.

Actually, there can't be many who actually agree with you. I'll bet most people just put it down as an honest but absurd mistake.

Personally I wonder whether you might have a bit of an agenda against me yourself, Sheebo, for reasons I'm not going to go into but for which you know full well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here