Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it just me or does anyone else think that KLL is massively off the pace??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
As I say it may be just me?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I thought he did well when he came on. Gave their right back the run around and put in a couple of dangerous low crosses.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
He's up against Championship RB's that are a bit more canny than their League 1 counterparts, is all :smile:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Just not match fit yet imo

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I thought he did well when he came on. Gave their right back the run around and put in a couple of dangerous low crosses.

I thought the opposite! Beat him once with the step over but never really committed after that and was quite clumsy on the ball....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He's up against Championship RB's that are a bit more canny than their League 1 counterparts, is all :smile:

So you are expecting him to be far less effective this season then?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Was a bit clumsy, but each time he got the full back one on one he skinned him and put in dangerous crosses, just needs match practice IMO!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Looking at things negatively-was this the reason we have never seemed to have had competition for his services?

view from the middle-he seems to be an away game super sub.

Looking at things positively-he is recovering from injury,has been back an forth from Newcastle and will get up to speed quite soon once settled again.

D

Deleted member 18477

He doesn't look match fit mate. He's had nearly a year out remember! He'll be alrite though soon enough.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He done okay today but he is becoming very predictable. The problem with him is, i dont think we have ever seen him 100% fit. He definately has bag's of potential, i just dont know whether he will get a long enough run in the side to show us. Certainly dont think we will pay the 1.5 million fat ash is asking for

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I actually thought he was trying to do TOO much, sometimes,all that's required is a 2 yard pass and a run off the ball.. KLL had a few chances to do just that today but wanted to beat his man all by himself..
Having said that, I love him, he's terrific and it 's not his fault that we didn't beat them today.
Once they got their first goal, we seemed to back off and try to hang on to what we had.. Had we continued as per the first half, I reckon we,d have won. Never mind, we're third, unbeaten and looking safe as houses to consolidate our position in the Championship (at the very least ). :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep he was as you said massively off the pace he looked like Kanu without the touch today.

I cannot for the life of me see how he passed the fitness test, unless he had a tweak after just coming on and was taking it easy.

I'm sure Gus won't want to see him so ineffective again.

Let's hope he is up to speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed soon.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I have to agree i think hes off the pace because he has hardly play any football because he has been injured and he will only get better once he has got some games under his belt .

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Said during the Spurs game he'd lost a yard of pace. Hopefully he'll get it back by playing regularly. Still had the skill to beat defenders and put in some great balls today though

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Very difficult for him today, Blackpool were in control when he came on and the few times he got the ball he looked pretty darn good. His day(s) will come when he is back in the groove.

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
Poyets first major mistake was seen today, Noone being taken off for a lualua who was found wanting.
Noone was far more dangerous and knew what he wanted to do, Lua lua was poor and always looking for freekicks instead of taking the man on and beating him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here