GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
It's not over util ...... imagesCAPSJ14Q.jpg

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
We need to pull something decent out the bag to be in the playoff's, Playing like we did today simply isnt enough. But perhaps this goes to show that we are not yet ready for the PL. We have done good to come this far this season, exceeded my predictions for our first season in the CS.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So we lose 1 game and thats immediately our season over ?

I do wish these moaners would just fcuk off back to their armchairs and stick to watching Man City - calling the team crap even though were 6th and still in with a shout to the play offs - people seriously are thick these days.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Yes. Although I thought it was about 5 games ago even when we were 4th. Our run in is too difficult.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Depends how other results go, yes it looks a tall order but all the time it's mathematically possible we have a chance.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

I do wish these moaners would just fcuk off back to their armchairs and stick to watching Man City - calling the team crap even though were 6th and still in with a shout to the play offs - people seriously are thick these days.
You at the game then?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
We have the second worst stat for attempts at goal, With only Doncaster having fewer. This needs to change for next season. I know i have slated CMS before but he needs to go, for his sake aswell as ours. We have over achieved this season when you look at our squad but a few tweaks here and there and we could do it next season. Jordan Rhodes is the man we need imo......... And Micheal owen of course :moo:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

The problem is the majority of people on this board are so reactionary, if we win we're going up if we lose we're shit. If Barnes has a great game his amazing if he has a poor game his not good enough. A real lack of perspective and brains to a fair few who post on here.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Stick your negativity up your arses.

Bunch of f***ing morons.

Whatever happens between now and the end of the season the squad have more than exceeded the vast majority of us supporters expectations.

Have to say I agree. Especially since clearly none went to the game today. Given M'Boro play Cardiff tomorrow, Hull away to Millwall, there are twists and turns to the end of the season. Not a great result today, but with 3 home games and aways to West Ham to Barnsley still gives us a fighting chance for the play off's still.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here