Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
..... POO without some wee coming out??

I have never managed such a feat - just now, i had a turtle neck poking out my tea towel holder. Got in the loo at work (nice), laid my 4 squares of paper down the back, 3 squares down either side, put some MORE paper down the loo to avoid big splashes shooting up my ring piece (not on a Friday thanx!) and began.....

...now i was busting for a numero dos, but NO WAY did i need a wee.....

....what happens, i sit there for 27 seconds and before my over due log passed through i HAD to wee - its like it has right of way or something. Mr poo did not want to know until his liquid brother had gone first.

So wierd.

has anyone ever managed a poo without a wee hitching a ride?

:cool:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
ABSOLUTELY brilliant thread, and I CANNOT believe it has not had a response when even the idiot with the WINDOW-LICKING dog has !!!

Giving the thread some thought, I have never had a numero dos without a numero uno...its like there as an unwritten body LAW that does not permit a brownie to take place over a yellowie...

On a seperate issue, how good are GHOST poos, where NO WIPEAGE is required...they are a rare treat and I LOVE THEM !!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Giving the thread some thought, I have never had a numero dos without a numero uno...its like there as an unwritten body LAW that does not permit a brownie to take place over a yellowie...

On a seperate issue, how good are GHOST poos, where NO WIPEAGE is required...they are a rare treat and I LOVE THEM !!!

It must be "body law" - it sucks - sometimes i really try not to wee, and its a little battle in the bog... until in the end my shaft gives way and the yellow stuff flows freely - jammy fuckers!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't care as long as it all ends up in the potty, shortly before being flushed away to the McDonalds' packing factory.
I try to save on my carbon footprint by using the facilities within the restaurant - the McShitter. ;)

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
it is not possible. many a time have i gone for a wee, afterwards to realise that i also need a poo. i sit down for a poo and it does not come out until a little weewee (a second piss in as many minutes) has left my body.

i have also tried holding in a wee whilst trying to push out a log but it never works :(

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Has anybody ever piled so much paper to avoid splashback,and the said log has been so huge , that it has basically curled round upon itself and ended up touching your arse cheeks ? Just wondered like.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
even if it is a little dribble, it is impossible. I just got caught with the standard standing up for a piss and needing a shit....so i pushed as hard as much piss out as I could....waited a second...then tried again til I felt empty then sat on the throne, and didnt go until a little piss-piss was let out. I was FURIOUS !!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
even if it is a little dribble, it is impossible. I just got caught with the standard standing up for a piss and needing a shit....so i pushed as hard as much piss out as I could....waited a second...then tried again til I felt empty then sat on the throne, and didnt go until a little piss-piss was let out. I was FURIOUS !!

ha ha ha - it will NEVER work - the body know's the back door wants some action so it saves the smallest dribble of piss in a hidden sack...then as you unload the log and are off gaurd it releases this little dribble.

i am sure its done purposely to wind people up!

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Thats just fukin sick man!! wats it like??:p

it's quite hard to keep it up as the poo smell and general idea of it is a little off putting.

i imagine it would be one of them things you do when you get carried away and as soon as you finish you think "what have i done... :( "

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im a tad worried that this site may not be the place for me to widen my knowledge of all things blue and white,b4 last week i thought a chocolate starfish was just that and to be eaten in moderation,at least my fears have been alayed that i should be locked up alone in a tiny room,as it seems im nowere near as mental as i thought after reading some of these threads :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here