Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Happy Seagull About to get NSC Closed Down??

Well

• Yes - and its funny

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No - its sad

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Retarded Dwarf Syndrome - Its not big and its not clever

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • What te f**l are You on about??

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Uncle Buck said:

You made it clear at Cheltenham that you cannot cope when people ask you questions to your face, you kept asking for it to be discussed online.

Hardly "cannot cope", I was desperate to get a drink as I was parched at the time.

And next time you barge into me, at least have the courtesy to apologise. :angry:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Uncle Buck and Myspaz whatever next.....

The words Hippo and Crit spring gazelle like to the mind

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Uncle Buck said:
Why is that?

Do not have an account on there.

No wonder this is in Childish Ramblings.

Goodness so it is. Didn't realise.

Back to the main board. Bye.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
and I can say what I like about you without anyone knowing.

Marvellous scenes :jester:

Why does this make me think of whispering about someone behind there back at a school playground.

Can see why this thread has been moved to childish ramblings

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Surely it's better than someone expressing their sadly misplaced opinion on an open messageboard?

The contents of my blogs are my own business and those I choose to share it with.

If Piers wishes to know what they say he should ask me instead of asking people behind my back feigning "curiosity". That's utter bollocks. He's completely desperate to know and the fact that he will NEVER know is funny.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:
Surely it's better than someone expressing their sadly misplaced opinion on an open messageboard?

The contents of my blogs are my own business and those I choose to share it with.

If Piers wishes to know what they say he should ask me instead of asking people behind my back feigning "curiosity". That's utter bollocks. He's completely desperate to know and the fact that he will NEVER know is funny.

If you want to hide behind the safetly of password protected stuff then fine.

It showed at Cheltenham you were unable to justify things to peoples face when asked what your problem was, you just kept telling the person you only wanted to discuss it online. Not sure if it shows sadness, lack of social interaction or whatever. Still you are never in the wrong, even when you may have committed the act.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Uncle Buck said:
It showed at Cheltenham you were unable to justify things to peoples face when asked what your problem was, you just kept telling the person you only wanted to discuss it online. Not sure if it shows sadness, lack of social interaction or whatever. Still you are never in the wrong, even when you may have committed the act.

No, I only wanted to get a drink as I was thirsty. I also said let's not talk here but down at the bottom as we were blocking the gangway. This was refused.

Happy Seagull is now requesting my home address on NSP.

If this goes any further I will have no option but to call the police to complain about the continual bullying and harrassment.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Trigger said:

This person wants my home address. This person is posting lies accusing me of being a risk to women and touching up unsuspecting girls. Why does he want my home address? To send me flowers?

I need this Robert character off my back so I can deal with the other bullies.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It's not like I'm going to go storming into a police station, slam some paperwork on the counter and demand that the whole of the Goon Squad and various other bullies and imbeciles be arrested.

I will simply have a quiet word with one of my friends in the police to find out what I can do about this continual bullying and harrassment.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Downloaded Penguin said:

I will simply have a quiet word with one of my friends in the police to find out what I can do about this continual bullying and harrassment.

Do the policy have Myspaz or facebook.

Hope they will also discuss with you online....

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'll email them

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Richie Morris said:
Stop using CAPITALS.

You make my POSTING technique look GEEKY.

It's just the NSC way to MAKE a POINT

:wave:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Richie Morris said:
I think the POINT is you are a bit of a TOOL.

who is being threatened by someone who wants my home address? Even by the standards of the bullying I have been subjected to, that is out of order.

Wouldn't you agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here